SHOP The Creamy Chicken Enchilada Soup Recipe HERE: Black Tank Top // Leopard Print Sports Bra – fits TTS // High Waisted Leggings – size down if in between sizes // Similar Apple Watch Band // Crock-Pot // Gold Flatware Set // Placemat
Today’s creamy chicken enchilada soup recipe is one that is sure to warm you up from the inside out. This recipe is simple and easy to make, and has the best flavors that your family will love. Don’t be surprised if you hear, “Can I have more, please?”
As y’all may have heard me say before, I am a firm believer in meal planning. My moto is- fail to plan, plan to fail! This couldn’t be more true when it comes to meal time with your family. Each week, I set aside time to plan out what my family and I will be eating for the week. (You can bet this yummy soup recipe was on my meal plan this week!) Doing so saves me so much time, and believe it or not- money!
Did you know that I wrote an ebook dedicated to helping you create and execute a meal plan? In my ebook, I’ll share with you all the tips and trick I’ve learned to help me save time, money and lessen your stress around meal times.
Now, let’s get to that recipe!
Creamy Chicken Enchilada Soup
- 23 oz shredded chicken
- 16 oz frozen diced butternut squash
- 16 oz frozen riced cauliflower
- 10 oz package mile red enchilada sauce
- 2 tbsp chopped onion
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 can Rotel
- 1 1/2 cups 1% cottage cheese
- Mix the following ingredients in a crock-pot: shredded chicken, frozen diced butternut squash, frozen riced cauliflower, red enchilada sauce, chopped onion, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, chili powder, oregano, and onion powder.
- Cook for about an hour and a half, until chicken is tender (the longer it sits the better the flavor).
- Add can of Rotel and stir.
- Pour a couple spoonfuls of the soup into a separate bowl or cup and add 1 1/2 cups of 1% cottage cheese.
- Immersion blend until it becomes a thick and cheesy sauce.
- Pour the sauce over the soup and stir.
- Add any toppings you want.