This caprese salad skewers recipe comes in handy when I’m looking for a good low carb day meal, or I’m hosting. I always love to serve this as an appetizer, or a side to a main dish. If you are making this recipe for low carb day, watch the carb count in the drizzle, but you will be good to go with the tomatoes, basil, and mozzarella.
I’m going to add this recipe to my appetizer list for super bowl Sunday. I always love including something fresh and bright in my game day set up, and this recipe would be the perfect fit. I also love to make my beanless Keto chili, Eric’s famous wings, and these delicious sweet potato nachos for game day.
I would also serve this recipe for a fun galentines wine night, or a date night in paired with a charcuterie board. The bright red color of the tomatoes adds a fun pop of color to your meal! You simply can’t beat the tomato, basil and mozzarella combination. Plus, you can throw these together so quickly, this no bake recipe couldn’t be any easier.
This yummy recipe is perfect to incorporate into your weekly meal plan. Do you put together a meal plan each week? I promise, it will make your life so much easier and it will save you money! Click HERE to snag my complete guide to meal planning on sale!
Caprese Salad Skewers
- 2 10 oz cherry tomato containers
- 1 8 oz package of mozzarella balls
- ½ oz package of fresh basil
- olive oil and balsamic glaze drizzled to your liking
- salt and pepper to taste
- Tear basil into small pieces.
- Take toothpick and add one cherry tomato, one mozzarella ball, and one small piece of basil.
- Once toothpicks are filled drizzle the plate full with olive oil and balsamic glaze.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper!
Fat: 6 g
Carbs: 23.9 g
Protein: 9.1 g