SHOP The Meal Planning 101 Photos HERE: Similar Sweater–Red Dress Boutique Day after Day Sweater is currently sold out // Spanx Faux Leather Moto Leggings // Cecelia New York Renata Black Booties // Victoria Emerson Wrap Bracelet // Kendra Scott Hoop Earrings // Finn’s Romper- Amazon Prime Find // Finn’s Moccasins // My Flawless Make Up Forever Foundation // Trish McEvoy Lipstick in the shade Rosewood
Photos by Magen Davis Photography
Do you meal plan? If you do, you know what a lifesaver it can be! When you get to Thursday night and the kids ask, “Mom, what’s for dinner?”, you’ll actually have an answer! Meal planning can also help you stay on track with FWTFL, Whole30, other diets/healthy habits, and even your budget! Meal planning has been a huge part of me keeping up with counting my macros as well.
If you don’t meal plan, it’s always the right time to try it out. It will save you so much stress throughout the week because you’ll know what is coming each night after a long day! Build a system that works for your family and watch it take the worry out of mealtimes!
Watch My Meal Planning 101 Video HERE:
Meal Planning 101 Tips & Tricks:
- Shop Your Pantry // See what you have on hand that you can use. Take inventory of what snacks, breakfast items, as well as lunch and dinner essentials you have.
- Raid The Fridge + Freezer // Look for meats, dairy and fresh produce that you need to use. Does anything need replenishing? Add it to your shopping list!
- Check With Your Family // Figure out how many meals you’ll be cooking at home, how many times you’ll be eating out, if you have date night, small group, etc. Write out your weekly schedule! This help you not over buy or over spend.
- Shop Your Local Sales Circular // What’s on sale this week? Can you incorporate sale items with what you already have to put together a meal? Find what is on sale first, then plan your meals!
My Crowd Pleasing Breakfast Casserole Recipe:
- 8 eggs
- 2 c milk
- 7 slices white bread torn into small pieces (take off the crust)
- 1 t salt
- 1 t mustard
- 1 lb crumbled breakfast beef or turkey sausage (cooked)
- 1 & ½ c shredded cheddar
- Beat eggs, add milk, sausage, bread & seasonings.
- Bake at 350 for 45 min or until done.