Keep scrolling to read the episode show notes from the “How Achieving A Healthy Lifestyle Is More Than Just Fitness” with Morgan Kline podcast episode!
Find All The Podcast Episode Links From The Achieving A Healthy Lifestyle Episode With Morgan Kline HERE:
- The Busy Mom’s Holiday Planner
- Episode On Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation
- Favorite Dates & Restaurants In Birmingham
- Fall Back Into Health & Fitness Freebie
- Our Many Travel Adventures
- Morgan’s Reel On Self Care
- Rocket Fuel
- The E-Myth Revisited
- Team Building For The Solopreneur Mama Course
- Keep Up With Morgan Kline On Instagram
- Burn Boot Camp Supplements – Use Code MORGAN10 For 10% Off
- Coffee & Kettlebells Podcast
- Burn Boot Camp YouTube Channel
- Burn Boot Camp Merchandise – Use Code MORGAN10 For 10% Off
- Episode With Burn Boot Camp Instructor Magen Davis
- Wyndy Babysitting App
Get The Full Show Notes From The How Achieving A Healthy Lifestyle Is More Than Just Fitnesss Episode Here:
Y’all, I am so excited today because I am talking to a guest that I have been looking forward to all season, Morgan Kline. Morgan is the co-founder and CEO of Burn Bootcamp. Morgan’s perspective on fitness is refreshing and empowering as she and I talk about how to navigate fitness during pregnancy and postpartum, and her journey to become the new CEO of Burn Bootcamp and more.
I also welcome Eric back for another installment of the Marriage Corner.
In This Episode On How Achieving A Healthy Lifestyle Is More Than Just Fitness, We Discuss:[7:33] How Morgan chose to approach her fitness habits while going through the seasons pregnancy and postpartum [13:14]The perspective Heather has when it comes to feeling like she’s not good enough [15:07] The #1 question Morgan gets and how she answers it [16:24] How Morgan holds hands with mamas on their fitness journey [20:44] Morgan shares her view on self-care (it may surprise you) [25:05] Morgan’s tips for beginners who want to get into fitness [28:30] How Burn structures their workouts each month [36:35] Burn’s new products that you must try [39:40] It’s the Marriage Corner! Eric and I talk about how important dating and dating each other in marriage is
You have a place here, mama friend! Be sure to take a screenshot of your podcast app on your phone, post it to your Instagram Stories and tag me @healthywithheatherbrown to let me know your favorite takeaway from this episode.