Keep scrolling to see my practical gift ideas for the homebody below!
1. Joggers // Look like Lululemon, but pay a fraction of the price.
4. Throw Blanket // Free ship + the blanket everyone in my house wants to snuggle with!
5. Faux Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree // The plant anyone can keep alive! No one would ever guess it isn’t real.
6. The Happiness Project // This one sentence journal for moms helps capture the beautiful moments in everyday! I LOVE this to capture this 5 year snapshot of my day to day
8. Body Firming Foam // My secret weapon to help keep cellulite at bay! Use code HEATHER for $10 off your first order!
9. Blanket // A Barefoot Dreams dupe if I’ve ever seen one! Some people say this is even better than the more expensive version!
10. Cleansing Balm // Use this at the end of the day and your makeup with melt away!
11. Barefoot Dreams Socks // These are the coziest and softest socks you will ever put on your feet!
12. Perfume // A scent everyone will compliment you on. This scent ACTUALLY stays on!
13. Natural Self Tanner // I use this & it has amazing reviews. Plus I love that it’s a clean brand!
14. Lash Gift Set // Give your lashes a boost right at home.
15. Foot Massager // The gift your whole family will benefit from- everyone will want to use this!
16. Digital Alarm Clock // This may be the prettiest alarm clock I’ve ever seen!
Let’s get cozy, friend! These ideas in my homebody gift guide are sure to give a little extra TLC to any introvert this Christmas!