Keep scrolling to read the episode show notes from episode 60: Sugar Shock — How The Overuse Of Sugar In Our Food Is Slowly Taking Lives With Oobli CEO, Ali Wing!
Find All The Podcast Episode Links For Sugar Shock: How The Overuse Of Sugar In Our Food Is Slowly Taking Lives With Oobli CEO Ali Wing:
- Visit Oobli.com For Your Free Six Pack
- Follow Oobli on Instagram
- Oobli Chocolate Bars
- Oobli Tea
- Train with me in the Healthy By Heather Brown Membership: Start your 7 day free trial here!
- Shop my ebooks & products here!
- My Amazon Storefront
- Download my free resources & printables here!
- Liquid Collagen & Modere Products: CODE HEATHER for $10 off!
- Join my email list here!
Get The Full Show Notes From This Episode On Sugar Shock — How The Overuse Of Sugar In Our Food Is Slowly Taking Lives with Oobli CEO Ali Wing:
Don’t miss this conversation with the CEO of Oobli, Ali Wing. We discuss how Oobli is using sweet proteins to create sweets that will not compromise our health. Oobli is essentially the first company to launch products with sweet proteins — sweetness from protein that can replace up to 90% of sugar in most products.
In This Episode On Sugar Shock — How the Overuse Of Sugar In Our Food Is Slowly Taking Lives With Oobli CEO Ali Wing We Discuss:
- What is the science behind sweet proteins?
- How are sweet proteins more sustainable than sugar?
- The history and bright future of sweet proteins.
Don’t forget… You have a place here, mama friend! Be sure to take a screenshot of your podcast app on your phone, post it to your Instagram Stories and tag me on Instagram @healthybyheatherbrown to let me know your favorite takeaway from this episode.