Keep scrolling to read the episode show notes from the Peyton Baxter on Social Media & Mental Health, Postpartum Depression Signs & Covid Pregnancy podcast episode!
Find All The Peyton Baxter on Social Media & Mental Health, Postpartum Depression Signs & Covid Pregnancy Podcast Episode Links Here:
- Train with me in the Healthy By Heather Brown Membership: Start your 7 day free trial here! https://www.mylifewellloved.com/membership/
- Shop my ebooks & products: https://www.mylifewellloved.com/product-category/digital-products/
- My Amazon Storefront: https://urlgeni.us/amazon/HBstorefront
- Download my free resources & printables here: https://www.mylifewellloved.com/freebies/
- Liquid Collagen & Modere Products: CODE HEATHER for $10 off: https://www.mylifewellloved.com/everyday-must-haves/
- Follow Heather:
- Join my email list: https://spring-pine-631.myflodesk.com/9347a138-077e-4c55-bf61-2137aeed89ea
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/healthybyheatherbrown/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HealthyByHeatherBrown
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/healthybyheatherbrown/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@HealthyByHeatherBrown/videos
- LTK: https://www.shopltk.com/explore/HealthybyHeatherBrown
- Tik Tok: https://www.tiktok.com/@healthybyheatherbrown
- Peyton Baxter Instagram: https://instagram.com/peyton.baxter
- Love N Labels Blog: https://www.lovenlabels.com/
- Highlight Real Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/highlight-real/id1685925504
- Pelvic Floor Podcast Episode 041 with Stephanie Perez: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/healthy-by-heather-brown-helping-young-mothers-learn/id1638763905?i=1000615834608
- It’s Never Too Late For Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation Podcast Episode 003: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/healthy-by-heather-brown-helping-young-mothers-learn/id1638763905?i=1000576218876
Get The Full Peyton Baxter on Social Media & Mental Health, Postpartum Depression Signs & Covid Pregnancy Show Notes Here:
Peyton opens up about her struggle with postpartum depression after the birth of her first child. We encourage you to speak with your physician, postpartum depression is a medical condition and not a sign of weakness or failure as a parent.
7 Postpartum Signs To Look Out For
1. Difficulty concentrating or making decisions, often referred to as “brain fog.”
2. Difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep, unrelated to the baby’s sleep patterns.
3. Increased irritability, mood swings, and a tendency to become easily frustrated or angry.
4. Struggling to bond with or care for the newborn, or feeling emotionally disconnected from the baby.
5. Feelings of sadness, hopelessness that last for an extended period after giving birth.
6. Avoiding social interactions and withdrawing from family and friends.
7. Significant changes in appetite, either overeating or loss of appetite.
In This Episode On Peyton Baxter on Social Media & Mental Health, Postpartum Depression Signs & Covid Pregnancy, We Discuss:
- Peyton’s First impression of Heather at LTK Conference
- Background as cheerleader at Tennessee
- How/why she started blog
- How working in social media affects her mental health
- Peyton’s thoughts on therapy for mental health
- How pregnancy during the height of Covid resulted in experiencing Postpartum Depression
- How she and her husband stay connected to each other and the lord.
You have a place here, mama friend! Be sure to take a screenshot of your podcast app on your phone, post it to your Instagram Stories and tag me healthybyheatherbrown to let me know your favorite takeaway from this episode.