Are you a mama who’s trying to balance being a one-woman show in your business while still having time for date nights and play dates? An influencer who’s ready to take a side hustle to the next level? Killing it at the network marketing game but wanting to do it sustainably?
Feeling overwhelmed and stuck in a rut?
It’s probably time to start building your team and asking for help! If you’re ready to take your business, side hustle, or network marketing lifestyle to the next level and grow a team, I have the nitty-gritty answers.
Go From Surviving To Scaling
From the most essential starting questions you can ask, to budgeting, hiring, onboarding, delegating, communication systems, apps we love, and conflict resolution (yep, I go THERE!) this course and workbook is complete with a treasure trove of reflection questions for each step of the way and guided videos. I’ll talk you through real-life stories, tips, and my experience with going from surviving as a business owner to scaling my business and seeing a 45% revenue increase in my first year with a team.
I share my story and my heart… and don’t hold back on any details – all the things I learned the hard way, so you don’t have to!
- A 28-page workbook with pretty darn deep questions to move you from stuck as a solopreneur to thriving as a team with SMART goals and steps to guide you from point A to point B efficiently
- 9 videos (2 hours and 19 minutes of footage!) of my COO Alissa and I talking about how we run our business and scale it
- A behind-the-scenes look at our application, hiring process, and critical onboarding process
- The CANNOT miss first step in hiring a new employee and how to cultivate a team buy-in
- How to establish your worth in a quantifiable form to know when and how to hire
- How to create and embody your mission statement with a team and the INCREDIBLE implications this has!
- A deep dive on my team’s inner workings
- Our operating systems, favorite apps, and index full of time-saving tools we use to keep our team running efficiently
And the best part? I walk you through it step by step!