Download The Outdoor or Indoor Scavenger Hunt For Kids HERE!
Since we’re in week…. honestly, I’ve lost count…. of quarantine, I thought it was time to add a brand new FREE printable to my website for y’all to use as a fun activity with your kiddos. Download and print off this scavenger hunt and take your littles on a walk around your neighborhood, a drive around your town, or simply on a hunt around the house!
See what you can find and let their eyes and minds explore trying to spot all the items! Happy hunting friends!
Don’t forget that you can see all my coronavirus resources HERE. I also put together a fun list of things to do when you’re stuck at home, as well as an easy daily schedule to bring some sanity to your life, ha! You can also read my personal quarantine daily journal where I share my heart and how I’ve been handling this season of life.
Quarantine Resources For Moms:
- My Workout Essentials
- Mom Friendly Swimwear
- Skincare Essentials From Amazon
- Free At-Home Workouts For Moms
- Amazon Essentials To Help You Success At Homeschooling
Quarantine Resources For Kids:
- A Fun Experiment to Teach Your Kids About Germs
- Toddler Sensory Activities
- FREE Educational Resources For Your Kids
- Sensory Activities For Babies
- Why We Love Our Water Table And How We Use It
Quarantine Recipes To Try:
- Easy Overnight Oats Recipe
- Protein Coffee Smoothie Recipe
- Super Easy And Satisfying Sweet Potato Nachos
- Yummiest Paleo Chocolate Chip Muffins
- The Crockpot Chicken I’m Always Making
Quarantine FUN Resources:
- Conquering Quarantine Daily Calendar
- Bible Verses Your Kids Can Learn
- How To Make Your Own Antibacterial Wipes
- Keep Cleaning Simple With These Tips
- My Step By Step Guide To Making Hand Sanitizer At Home
- A DIY Recipe For Elderberry Syrup
- What’s My Enneagram Number? A Complete Guide