SHOP The Easy Overnight Oats Recipe HERE: Rolled Oats // Vanilla // Glass Jars // Similar Coffee Mug // Succulent Plants // Amino Energy // Coffee Maker // Similar White Bowl
There’s nothing better than starting your day off with a hot cup of coffee and a yummy breakfast. But let’s be honest, when it comes to getting yourself and your kids going in the morning, moms rarely have time to fix themselves something to eat.
That’s why this easy overnight oats recipe is the perfect meal for moms to prepare the night before and enjoy the next morning! This recipe is versatile enough to make it exactly how you like it, adjust for any dietary restrictions you may have, and add toppings to your heart’s content. Pop it in the fridge before you go to bed and thank yourself the next morning!
Next time I’m trying oat milk, peanut butter, blueberries, vanilla, and banana with honey!
Easy Overnight Oats Recipe:
- ½ cup old-fashioned oats
- ½ cup milk whichever type you prefer
- ½ teaspoon pure maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- For serving, optional: fresh fruit, sliced or slivered almonds, other nuts or nut butter, etc.
- Combine oats, milk, maple syrup and vanilla in a mason jar or bowl. Seal with a lid and shake to mix, or stir if using a bowl. (If making a larger batch, you can stir the ingredients together in a bowl.)
- Refrigerate overnight or at least 6 hours and up to 4 days. Stir and add toppings right before serving.
- Before serving stir and add any preferred toppings such as peanut butter, chia seeds, blueberries, yogurt, dried fruit, honey, almonds, chocolate chips, banana, nuts, etc.