SHOP The At Home Workouts For Moms Post HERE: Necklace // Sweaty Betty Power 7/8 Workout Leggings // Sweaty Betty Pacesetter Running Black Tank // Matching Sweaty Betty Sports Bra // Kate Spade Emerald Green Earrings // New Balance Grey Shoes // Amazon No Show Socks // Soma Vanishing Edge Undies // Leopard Apple Watch Band
Photos by Mary Kate Photography
Alabama just announced shelter-in-place on Friday. Wow…what a weird time y’all, seriously. Now more than ever I think it’s SO important to figure out an at-home fitness routine before we all lose our ever-lovin’ mama minds. HA! Just trying to keep things light around here! ???? Can I get an amen?!
Y’all probably know this, but working out is a huge source of stress relief for me. Some days, that’s one of the only things that keeps me from feeling like I’m going to lose my mind, ha! Anyone else feeling that way lately? I feel ya mamas. I know we’re all cooped up at home right now, so I want to be a resource for y’all and share all the best at home workouts for moms all in one place.
Whether it be finding what my favorite workout spots are offering right now or rounding up all the best quarantine free trials or apps for working out, I’ve searched them all out below for you.
Look no further than right here the next time you want to try something new during your next sweat sesh. Taking some time to get active, even if it’s only 15 minutes and there is a child crawling all over you, can help you maintain the healthy lifestyle you’re wanting!
Keeping yourself healthy and well can make all the difference in your mental sanity right now! And don’t forget that you can always see all my Quarantine + Coronavirus resources HERE! I also shared all the best things to do when you’re stuck at home HERE!
My Free At Home Workout Videos:
Free Workout Resources During Coronavirus:
- C25K – Short for couch to 5k, trains you to run from zero to 5k in 2 months (30 min exercise/day)
- FitOn – Offers lots of different workouts from yoga, dance, to HIIT and more. You can create custom programs to help you reach your fitness goals.
- FitBod – The app adapts to your workout plan based on your current strengths and weaknesses to make you stronger.
- Strava – Allows you to connect with other runners and friends in an online community. Fitness coaches on the app provide tips and tricks into the best workouts.
- MapMyRun – Tracks your runs with the option of allowing your friends and family to see where you are for safety. Additionally, MapMyRun finds new routes in your area.
- Charity Miles – Log your running miles in Charity Miles and earn money to donate to your favorite charity.
- Sworkit – Sworkit is like having a personal trainer in your pocket. Sworkit provides free workouts with video instruction. A subscription is needed to access all that Sworkit offers, but without a subscription, users still have access to free, minimal equipment workouts.
- Daily Yoga – Daily Yoga offers free yoga and meditation classes for everyone from beginner to the most advanced.
- Echelon and Peloton – Both apps offer a wide variety of both life and on-demand classes in yoga, dance, pilates and more, free for 90 days.
- GymShark is now offering all of their at home workouts for free on their mobile app.
Online Fitness Classes:
- Burn Boot Camp offers 2 daily live workouts via Zoom to members + a FB live that stays up all day in their Facebook group with the trainers from your local gym or you can do the Burn corporate workouts each day with a link from your Burn location.
- Pure Barre is offering free online classes with your membership via PB on Demand and my home studio in BHAM has FB classes with the teachers you know and love. There is a 7 day free trial for Pure Barre on demand.
- Core Power Yoga offers sixteen-hour long yoga classes plus four meditation classes to keep you fit during COVID19.
- Barre3 is offering free barre classes for 15 days.
- The Bar Method is also offering free barre classes for free for 14 days.
- Planet Fitness is offering free daily classes at 7 p.m ET on it’s Facebook Live Page.
- Barrys is offering free 20 minute workouts daily on it’s Instagram Page at both 9 a.m and 12 p.m PDT.
- 305 Fitness offers fun dance cardio-style workouts for free on their YouTube channel.
- Fhitting Room offers on-demand HIIT style workouts, all free for 30 days.
- OrangeTheory is now uploading new at-home 30-minute workout routines daily. Instructors will encourage you to use fun, unconventional items around your home to include in your workout.
- Rumble is offering daily Instagram Live videos featuring cardio and bodyweight workouts every morning on their Instagram page.
- Don Saladino, celebrity fitness trainer, is offering a free 4-week bodyweight training program on his Instagram daily for 30 minutes.
SHOP The At Home Workouts For Moms Post HERE:
PIN The Post For Later!