Shockingly, the top 10 posts of 2014 were also some of the most popular articles from 2015. My readers love healthy lifestyle pieces, information on Pure Barre, and our day-to-day advice on how to live your best life! The picture above is my top 9 photos you guys liked on Instagram. You’ll want to stay tuned on Instagram later today for a fun GIVEAWAY that my local readers will love. But, the top 5 posts from 2015 were…Drumroll please…
- $40 Weekly Grocery Challenge: How we went bare bones and challenged ourselves to spend only $40 a week on groceries for a month while we were in savings mode for buying our new home.
- Pure Barre Pregnancy Modifications: Surprise, surprise…I’m pregnant and love Pure Barre, so of course I had to help out my other preggers chicks who love to LTB as much as me.
- Pure Barre Velcro Tubes: Pure Barre added in velcro tubes this year, so I broke it down to help you maximize your workout at your studio!
- Almond Butter Protein Balls: While these Clean Eating no-bake protein balls are delish, my personal favorite healthy treat from this year was the Healthy Hazelnut “Cookies“!
5. Leyton’s Birth Story: Life as I know it has changed forever. It changed on August 31, 2015 at 2:09 pm with the arrival of Leyton Samuel into this world at St. Vincent’s Hospital in Birmingham. This is the beginning of a new chapter and a new life for me and our family and this is the story of how Leyton came into the world! (My 19 Weeks and 34 Weeks Pregnant Posts were also top performing posts this year.)
6. Facebook for Bloggers & Small Business Owners: Whether you’re a blogger or a business owner, or even wanting to launch a business one day, this post is meant to help you understand the basics of Facebook for your business.
7. My Baby Well Loved: The announcement we did of expecting sweet baby Leyton. Many of you pinned it on Pinterest for announcement ideas.
Some of the highlights for 2015 for me on a professional level were speaking on Meal Planning for eCO Credit Union, Speaking to the See Jane Write Blogging Group on Pinterest and Facebook for Bloggers, Speaking on social media panel at The Bloganista Mini-Con, and starting my new job with the Jamie Goff Real Estate Team.
Cheers to 2016 and lots more fabulous reads. Have a suggestion or pitch or want to work together? Email us at email@example.com.