SHOP The Garlicky Guacamole HERE: Text links
STP Widget Here w/ Items From Above
I am embarrassed to admit this to you all… but I used to be one of those weirdos that didn’t like guacamole. There, I said it and it’s out. I was repulsed by the thought of it as a kid and even into high school and college. But, then a friend made this Garlicky Guacamole recipe. I took the first bite and was sold! No turning back for this girl! I think the garlic flavor in this recipe is what drew me in. I’ve always loved garlic in any recipe so I should’ve known the little anti inflammatory ingredient could turn me into a fan of pretty much anything!
ADD PHOTOS HERE!
Since I’ve been turned onto guacamole, I’m known by my friends and family to go to Mexican restaurants and just order a taco and guac or a taco and queso as my meal. It’s really all I need to be a happy camper! Ok, and a margarita doesn’t hurt either! So, even if you don’t think you like guacamole, I’m going to dare you to try this recipe and give it another whirl!
ADD PHOTOS HERE!
With all kinds of big sporting events happening (Masters, Superbowl, March Madness, and even just fun game nights with friends!), I figured you could use this recipe to be the hit of the party!
ADD PHOTOS HERE
And aside from parties, this is my GO-TO beach day snack! Nothing quite beats sand between your toes, the ocean in the background, a cold beer or drink in hand, and lots of snacking on chips and guac! MMMM!!!
How To Serve The Garlicky Guacamole:
- Serve as a topper for tacos or nachos, soups, shredded chicken, salad, etc
- Serve in a short clear cup layered with refried beans, taco shells crunched up, tomatoes, ground beef or chicken and sour cream
- Serve as shown here straight up with chips or for a Whole 30 or Paleo option with bell pepper strips
- Serve as a layer for Mexican Layer Dip
15 Minute Garlicky Guacamole Recipe:
- 3 ripe avocados from Mexico
- ½ lemon or lime, juiced
- ⅛ teaspoon of garlic powder OR a clove of garlic
- 2 small plum tomatoes, chopped
- ½ onion, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- organic, all natural chips for serving
- Cut avocados in half around the pit. Separate the halves.
- Take your knife and "hit" the seed with the blade, twist to remove.
- Score avocado with knife in a criss cross pattern and then scoop flesh of avocados into a bowl. Squeeze the juice of a lemon or lime over the avocados.
- Add garlic, tomato, onion and salt to the bowl. Mash and mix the ingredients into a chunky dip using a fork.
Looking For More Quick Recipes? Check These Out:
ADD 3 BUTTONS HERE / SEND WHICH RECIPES FOR APPROVAL FIRST
SHOP The Recipe Post Here:
ADD A BOUTIQUE WIDGET HERE!
PIN The 15 Minute Garlicky Guacamole Recipe For Later!
ADD AN UPDATED PIN HERE!