Keep scrolling to read the episode show notes from the Pelvic Floor Health With Dr. Stephanie Perez podcast episode!
Find All The Pelvic Floor Health With Dr. Stephanie Perez Podcast Episode Links Here:
- Empowered Wellness Website: https://www.empoweredwellnesspt.com
- Connect with Stephanie on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pelvicptmama/
- Follow Stephanie on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/empoweredwellnessphysicaltherapy
- Remond Re-Lyte Electrolyte Replenisher: https://amzn.to/3pcVOSO
- Modere Liquid Collagen, Use discount code HEATHER for $10 off: https://www.mylifewellloved.com/liquid-collagen-benefits/
- Redmond Real Salt: https://amzn.to/3NGVgia
- The Salt Fix: https://amzn.to/3pd9b5A
- Lubricants recommended by Dr. Stephanie:
Get The Full Pelvic Floor Health With Dr. Stephanie Perez Show Notes Here:
Welcome to the Summer Series, where I’m sharing fan-favorite replays and mini-episodes until Season 3 launches on July 25! In this episode, I have on Dr. Stephanie Perez of Empowered Wellness, Birmingham’s first holistic women’s health and wellness center. She is a doctor of physical therapy with a specialization in pelvic health, and she helps women of all ages live without urinary leakage, painful intercourse, back pain, and much more!
It is Dr. Steph’s purpose to support women to live happy, healthy, fulfilled lives. She now has over ten years of experience and absolutely loves taking care of mamas, including myself!
I am so excited to share a little bit of her knowledge with y’all today!
In This Episode On Pelvic Floor Health With Dr. Stephanie Perez, We Discuss:
- How Dr. Steph became a pelvic floor therapist
- What she wishes women knew to equip them to look for the root cause of symptoms
- What women can expect at their first appointment
- What holistic or embodied health means to Dr. Steph
- The mind, body, and spirit connection
- How moms can take care of their pelvic floor health postpartum
- Supplements all mamas should take
You have a place here, mama friend! Be sure to take a screenshot of your podcast app on your phone, post it to your Instagram Stories and tag me @healthywithheatherbrown to let me know your favorite takeaway from this episode.
Follow and review
We’d love for you to follow us if you haven’t yet. Click that purple ‘+’ in the top right corner of your Apple Podcasts app. We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast. Don’t forget to follow HWHB on Instagram for behind-the-scenes content!