Keep scrolling to read the episode show notes from the Sensory Play Tips With Beth Rosenbleeth From Days with Grey podcast episode!
Find All The Sensory Play Tips with Beth Rosenbleeth Podcast Episode Links HERE:
- My Posts On The Importance Of Sensory Play & Our Favorite Sensory Activities
- Tips From Our Dietician When Dealing With Sensory Issues
- Tips For Toddler Nutrition
- Melissa & Doug Kid’s Shopping Cart
- Team Building For Solopreneur Mamas Course & Workbook
- A Busy Mom’s Guide For The Picky Eater eBook
- My Life Well Loved eBooks
- The Busy Mom’s Holiday Planner
- Macros And Meal Planning With Lillie Biesinger
- How Eric And I Get On The Same Page For Meal Planning And Date Nights
- Keep Up With Beth Rosenbleeth From Days With Grey
- Days With Grey Website
Get The Full Sensory Play Tips with Beth Rosenbleeth Show Notes Here:
Welcome back to another episode of Healthy With Heather Brown. I am so excited today to talk about one of the things I absolutely love doing: pouring into and finding unique and creative ways to develop emotional connectedness with my kids. Also, sharing how I actually got into sensory play. One of the people I found to help me do that is my guest today, Beth From Days With Grey.
In This Episode on Sensory Play Tips, We Discuss:[3:00] How and why I was introduced to sensory play and Beth, and how she got started in sensory play [4:55] The myth we believe about our child’s play and the toys we need [6:30] Listen in to discover what sensory play is and why it’s important [8:50] Hear what Breakfast invitations are and how to use them to start your and your child’s day [12:28] Beth and I discuss screen time and how to navigate that with your child [17:17] Beth answers questions from the My Life Well Loved Instagram followers about healthy eating for kids [21:23] Beth shares dinner ideas for picky eaters [22:39] My resource for picky eaters [23:33] Beth gives us her favorite tips for fun ways to encourage our kids to make healthy choices for themselves [27:07] I ask Beth what her favorite thing in her health journey is right now [30:00] It’s the Marriage Corner! [32:32] Eric and I tackle a question sent in by a listener, her question was, “How do you become one, but still have time to yourself without guilt?”
You have a place here, mama friend! Be sure to take a screenshot of your podcast app on your phone, post it to your Instagram Stories and tag me @healthywithheatherbrown to let me know your favorite takeaway from this episode.
Check Out My Most Popular Posts On Sensory Play: