Shop The Low Carb Keto Deviled Eggs Recipe Post HERE: Martha Stewart Ruffle Tray // Primal Kitchen Mayo
Keep reading to get my keto deviled eggs recipe!
If there’s anything I love, it’s a healthy and satisfying snack. If it’s also low carb and can please a crowd, then you have truly found a winner! Don’t miss my major tip on how to make peeling your hard boiled eggs so very easy just below!
Y’all know that I have been an avid follower of the FASTer Way To Fat Loss program for the past few years. Part of that weight loss program involves incorporating low carb days into your weekly meal plan. That means I’m always on the hunt for low carb meal and snack options. However, I don’t want to skimp on the flavor, and it has to keep me satisfied in order to stay in my normal meal planning rotation.
For all of my FASTer Way To Fat Loss gals, I’ve already calculated the macros in this recipe for you! Don’t miss them down below! And if you’re struggling to put together a weekly meal plan, especially one with your kids in mind, click HERE and you can get access to all of my tried and true techniques to get dinner on the table without stressing!
Not only does this recipe check all of those boxes, but it’s also perfect to whip up anytime you are having family or friends over.
Deviled eggs is a stable recipe to serve while you’re hosting, and I’m always sure to serve these up! It’s a classic staple on every table, and you just can’t beat these flavors!
If you’re entertaining soon, or need an easy appetizer to bring to a family gathering, give this recipe a shot! Be sure to snap a photo and share it to Instagram! Tag me so I can see it and share it with the My Life Well Loved community!
Keto Deviled Eggs Recipe
- 12 large eggs
- 4-5 tbs mayonnaise
- 3 tbs sweet pickle relish
- 2 tsp mustard
- 1/4 tsp salt
- dash fresh black pepper
- paprika for garnish
- Place eggs in the bottom of a large pot; add enough cool water to cover eggs.
- Bring to a boil; cover, remove saucepan from heat, and let stand 20 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, drain the water then fill the saucepan with cold water and ice. Allow to sit for a few minutes.
- Tap each egg firmly on the counter until cracks form all over the shell. Peel under cold running water.
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise, and carefully remove yolks.
- Mash yolks with mayonnaise. Add relish, mustard, salt, and pepper; stir well.
- Spoon yolk mixture into egg whites or kick it up a notch and use zip top bag, cut a corner and pipe filling in.
- Sprinkle with paprika for garnish if desired.
PRO TIP: To make peeling your eggs super easy, just give the eggs an ice bath after they’re boiled to cook them down and make them easier to peel! I promise, peeling your eggs has never been so simple!
You can also substitute Primal Kitchen Mayo if you’re looking for a healthier and more natural alternative!
I just printed this!! It looks amazing! we’ll definitely be trying this one this weekend 🙂