The Top 22 Costco Low Carb Foods Post was originally published in January 2020 and updated in July 2020.
Best Costco Low Carb Foods:
1 // Riced Cauliflower – Get the crunch and satisfaction of a hearty rice dish without the starch and carbs. Perfect for a stir fry or rice bowls!
2 // Almond Butter – Enjoy with fruit as an afternoon snack and to help curb those sweet cravings!
3 // Coconut Oil or Avocado Oil – An ideal substitute for olive oil. Use for cooking, with the added bonus of using as a DIY hair mask or sugar scrub! Oils are perfect for low carb day to help get lots of healthy fats into your daily diet!
4 // Walnuts or Almonds – A crunchy snack that will satisfy you and keep you on track. Eat a handful alone or use as a topping on low carb salads, yogurt, and more.
5 // Almond Flour – A simple replacement to make in your kitchen that is healthy and lower in carbs!
6 // Rao’s Homemade Tomato Sauce – One of the most highly rated jarred tomato sauces available today! So delicious and perfect to pair with your low-carb pasta dish.
7 // Prepared Spaghetti Squash – Forget the hassle of cutting and shredding- this is prepped and ready to go!
8 // Organic Edamame Spaghetti – Enjoy a pasta-licious comfort food dish without the carbs of traditional spaghetti. This edamame spaghetti is high protein!
9 // Smoked Pulled Pork – A great protein to add to tacos, salads, and more! I love how this is mostly ready to go and all you need to do is heat up!
10 // Egg Bites – Grab these on your way out the door in the morning to start your day off right or save them to break your fast around noon!
11 // Teton Waters Uncured Beef Polish Sausages – Sausage you can feel good about! Prepare on the grill, in the oven, or stovetop. The perfect way to add a little extra protein to your meal!
12 // Birch Benders Paleo Pancake And Waffle Mix – This paleo mix is so nice to have on hand for special pancake breakfasts, breakfast for dinner, or as a treat for the kiddos!
13 // Jerky Sticks – I like to keep jerky like this in my purse when I’m on the go or running errands. A high protein snack that will keep you going until your next meal!
14 // Protein Bars – Carb innocent protein bars! Every mama’s best friend. I love to have a low-carb protein bar on hand for busy days!
15 // Rhythm Foods Organic Roasted Kale – Munch on this salty snack that doubles as a superfood. This is a great low carb snack option!
16 // Autumn’s Gold Grain Free Granola – Zero grains in these granola bars make them ideal for low carb day.
17 // Almond Flour Sea Salt Crackers – A highly rated brand that offers a gluten-free alternative to traditional flour-based crackers. I LOVE these!!!
18 // Come Ready Blueberry Protein Water – I love a good protein/water-based drink! This flavored water packs a punch! Extra protein in this hydrating drink.
19 // Hemp Hearts – For the oatmeal lover who doesn’t want the extra carbs. Use these instead of traditional rolled oats to make your favorite overnight oats!
20 // Kirkland’s Albacore Tuna – A healthy, low carb, and fast lunch. Great on top of a salad or with low-carb crackers or other dippers.
21 // La Croix Sparkling Water – Y’all know I love sparkling water when I’m fasting to switch things up. No sweaters or sodium! I always keep these stocked in the fridge.
22 // Premier Protein Drinks – Get your energy and protein all in one with these shakes. They’re low fat and low in calories!
Your Top Recommended Costco Low Carb Foods:
- “The chicken skewers, kolbassa sausage, and ground bison” – @drvanter
- “Cauliflower rice!” – @starstruck9
- “The cauliflower egg wraps” – @jennsoko2015
- “Cauliflower pizza!” – @gina_draz
- “Pure protein shakes! Low carb & fat, high protein!” – @elise488
- “Whisps” – @cicily.tinney
- “RX bar company makes oatmeal now and it’s fabulous!” – @averyquinnbottom
- “Roasted veggie cauliflower crust pizza, frozen organic cauliflower rice (portioned out!)” – @wernerv
- “Kale and mozzarella chicken burger patties, chicken skewers, sweet kale salad kit” – @fitfedfocused
- “Parmesan crisps and almonds” – @kdavis5101
- “Paleo bites! Delicious!” – @jess.lee.murgueytio
- “Individually frozen salmon filets” – @anneqjordan
- “Sargento cheese / nut snack packs and coconut chips” – @kimmeyq
Check Out More Shopping Lists HERE:
- LAURA at Walking In Memphis In High Heels // @walkinginmemphisinhighheels
- JESS at Happily Hughes // @happilyhughes
- LINDSEY at Life Lutzurious // @lifelutzurious