SHOP The Easy Sheet Pan Dinner Post HERE:
Today I’m sharing the EASIEST sheet pan recipe your entire family will love. Y’all know I’m a big believer in eating healthy but still enjoying what I eat! Making healthy choices for your family is important, but that doesn’t mean you have to compromise on taste! Not only is this dinner super quick and easy, it’s also VERY cheap! You can get all of the ingredients at Aldi and it’s really inexpensive. When I’m thinking of recipes for dinner, my main goal is to not over-complicate things! I have so many easy recipes in my Meal Planning For The Busy Mom eBook so that dinnertime is always stress-free for you!
Easy Sheet Pan Dinner: A Recipe Your Family Will Love
- 1 sweet potato chopped or you can buy a bag of pre-chopped frozen to make it easier!
- Broccoli as much as you want, I used two bags of frozen
- Chicken sausage
- Olive oil I like the Chosen Foods 100% Avocado Oil
- Balsamic I like the Baker & Olive one. Use MLWL15 for 15% off anything on their website!
- Onion powder
- Chop up all of the ingredients
- Toss the veggies in the oil, balsamic, salt, pepper and onion powder
- Spread the ingredients on a pan
- Pop them in the oven at 400 degrees
- Flip around 20 mins
- Keep an eye on them until they are crispy to your liking!
Easy Sheet Pan Dinner Macros
- Calories: 256
- Fat: 16.1g
- Carbs: 12.3g
- Protein: 16.8g
This recipe is SO EASY. And, to make it even easier, you can buy the veggies frozen and just toss them in the ingredients and throw them on the sheet pan! This saves extra time with chopping veggies. Eric likes the regular sausage, but I like chicken sausage so we do a bit of both sometimes!
This is what we get from Aldi in frozen section and it’s around $3 for the frozen veggies, plus the sausage, so it comes out to a VERY cheap dinner option!
You also save TONS of time by only using one pan! Y’all know I’m all about making dinnertime easier! Plus, this recipe is Whole30 approved and low carb! I love these magnetic spoons from Amazon! They come in a set of 7 for under $10!