Keep scrolling to read the episode show notes from the A Conversation With My Girlfriends: Deep Dive Into Motherhood & Mental Health In Different Seasons Of Life podcast episode!
You asked, and we listened! After a list of requests for a roundtable discussion on the show, this is our first one ever! And I am SO excited to share it with you! For our first roundtable discussion, we are featuring several of my very best friends who are all moms in different seasons of motherhood. We talk about mental health, what it looks like, and their personal motherhood journeys.
In this episode, I chat with Kati Maddox, Lindsay Nieves, and Elise Hyer. If you love this episode, let me know so we can schedule more group conversations like this! Comment on my Instagram, or leave a review with your feedback!
In this episode, we discuss:
- Our preconceived notions about motherhood and how it’s different from reality
- Having friends with different viewpoints
- Building a friend group as a new mom
- Having a vital support system
- Struggling with depression and postpartum depression
- Mental hurdles through motherhood
- Kati’s experience with a son with cerebral palsy
Resources from this Episode:
- Follow Kati on Instagram
- The Life Recovery Workbook For Grief by Stephen Arterburn M. ED. and David Stoop
- Let’s Run Toward Whole Health in Motherhood Together Podcast Episode
- Get the Team Building For Solopreneur Mamas: Guide and Video Course!
Please Leave a Rating and Review:
We’d appreciate you subscribing to this podcast and leaving an Apple Podcasts review. Reviews help others discover and learn what Healthy with Heather Brown is all about. It only takes a second and helps us out a lot! Don’t forget to follow HWHB on Instagram for behind-the-scenes content!
You have a place here, mama friend! Be sure to take a screenshot of your podcast app on your phone, post it to your Instagram Stories and tag me @healthywithheatherbrown to let me know your favorite takeaway from this episode.