Photos: Eric and Jamie Photo
It is Week 2 of October’s Health & Fitness Challenge and if you missed it, we are focusing on all things FOOD. I am so glad you decided to join Jessica at Happily Hughes, Caroline at Olive You Whole, and I as we share healthy recipes for you to incorporate into your meal plan this month. Last week I shared 25+ easy salad recipe ideas that are great for lunch or even dinner. If you missed that post, you can read it here!
Every time I make this easy Greek Pasta Salad Recipe on my Instagram Stories, y’all bombard me with questions because it is so colorful and just looks amazingly delicious! I have promised this post for a long time and I am excited to finally share. Y’all know I am all about healthy, quick, and doable recipes and this easy Greek Pasta Salad meets all 3 requirements!
I get a lot of requests for kid-friendly meals and I am hoping this easy Greek Pasta Salad will satisfy your little one’s palate too, while sneaking in some veggies! 😉 If you are needing more healthy or kid-friendly dinner meal ideas, try these:
- Penne Pasta (I used 2 pouches of Barilla Ready Pasta)
- Cucumber, Diced
- 1 Pint Grape Tomatoes, Halved
- ½ Jar Sliced Pitted Kalamata Olives
- ½ C Feta Cheese
- ⅓ C Red Onion, Diced
- 1 C Bottled Greek Vinaigrette Dressing
- Prepare pasta according to package directions
- Dice and chop veggies and add to cooked pasta
- Toss everything in vinaigrette dressing
Pin the Easy Greek Pasta Salad Recipe for Later: