Photos: Eric and Jamie Photo
Almost on a daily basis, I get a lot of the same questions in my Instagram DMs from y’all. While I NEVER mind helping my girl gang out and sending links, I wanted to compile a post of all of the most frequently asked questions from this past month. These range from home stuff, FWTFL (Next Round Starts TODAY!!), Nordstrom Anniversary deals, motherhood, the recent HACK (EEK), and more!
Calling all content creators: If you are looking to streamline collaborations, use the easiest way to report on sponsored content! Try Influence Kit FREE for bloggers & creators HERE!
Blogger FAQ: Your Top 20 Questions
1. HOW did you get hacked? – EVERYONE
- I was recording Eric’s Nordstrom Sale Try-on and thought “Oh, it would be cute to get a boomerang in the Instagram app of the boys in the mirror with him.” I opened up the app but couldn’t login. Within 10 minutes of checking on multiple phones and accounts looking for @mylifewellloved with no results, I got an email from my hackers asking for payment in broken English. I’ll share all the details later this week in a post but I got in touch with Control Alt Protect, by the grace of God, through a friend of my sister, and they did a search for my accounts on the dark web. We found out my email associated with my Instagram was hacked back in 2017 and again in late June. We believe that the hacker, over time, pieced together enough information to login to my account and change the username and email on the account so I had no way to login. It has been a nightmare… I’m still in recovery mode… lost sleep, missed bedtimes with my boys, missed meals, spending hours on the phone, text, email, and direct message trying to find ANYONE who knew someone who could help me since Instagram is basically useless in helping unless you find an internal contact. Stay tuned for my post later this week where I’ll share more details. However, I can tell you that the Lord made himself evident every step of the way…I am so grateful for His faithfulness and for each of your support and love through this whole ordeal. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for sharing my account and being so supportive!
2. What bouncer do you use for Baby Finn? – @sarah.jewell.harper
- You can shop it HERE or you can find it at the bottom of this post along with his favorite items at 6 months old. He still uses it to this day. 🙂
3. What were your favorite maternity workout pants? – @kristinvnash
- I love the Beyond Yoga Leggings, hands down! They are pricey but I borrowed them from a friend and LIVED in them! I have the regular Zella leggings and have heard great things about their maternity leggings as well! For more of my favorite workout maternity clothes, click HERE!
4. What highlighter do you use? – @lk912
- The Butter Highlighter by Physicians Formula is my all-time favorite! You can read more about my favorite affordable drugstore makeup HERE!
5. What is a good, clean sandwich bread?
- The Sprouted Power Bread from Silver Hills Bakery is great, and I can find it on sale at Sprouts sometimes. But I also frequently pick up the sprouted grains breads at Aldi too for a cheaper option! Click HERE for my full list of Aldi favorites!
6. What is your favorite lip gloss? – @victoria.berry3
- NYX Butter Gloss is hard to beat for under $5 + Amazon Prime Shipping! I also really love the Buxom line for a splurge/plumping one.
7. Favorite bathing suit? – @caseymariephotography
- This Amazon high waisted two-piece has been a go-to all summer! You can find it HERE, linked with all of my other favorites!
8. Can you do FWTFL as a vegan/vegetarian? – @sveeteskapes
- Yes, you sure can! Alex has a vegan/vegetarian meal plan and will help you fit the program to YOUR lifestyle! Our next round starts TODAY! Click HERE TO JOIN!
9. Will I have access to the FWTFL Facebook group if I sign up? – @ashleykmccutchin
- Yes! When you sign up via my link, you’ll get a welcome email with a portal login and you can watch all the videos and then you’ll get an invite to our FB group! Click HERE TO JOIN!
10. Does FWTFL include workouts and food ideas? – @juliededman28
- It does! Alex has a free meal plan in the documents on the FB group and the workouts are in the portal which you’ll also have access to! Click HERE TO JOIN!
11. Do you have any tips or favorite products for hitting the beach with a baby/toddler? – @jlk1206
12. How will I know how many macros to eat and when if I do FWTFL? – @lori_isrighthere
- Alex is amazing! She goes above and beyond to make sure you have the right macros, goals & numbers. Even another coach told me how impressed she is with Alex’s knowledge and ensured me that I was in good hands! I have trusted her to help me adjust macros, maintain my milk supply and adjust my workouts to match my low macro or low carb days, etc. Click HERE TO JOIN the next round STARTING TODAY!
13. Do you have any posts or videos about your extensions? – @lori_isrighthere
- I do! You can see a full post all about my hair extensions HERE! I go to Alison at Salon U and she is WONDERFUL! PS – Don’t forget that Blo Drybar in Homewood is offering you guys 20% off when you mention MLWL20 Monday -Thursday this month!
14. Can you share a good weighted blanket? – @transformwithtaylor
- This one at Target from the Pillowfort line has been recommended a lot. It says the cover is super soft and waterproof and comes clean if you wash it!
15. What is a good breastfeeding-friendly top? – @whitneyd_gay
- This one from Amazon is seriously amazing! I have it in multiple colors along with the long-sleeve version!
16. Do you have any recommendations for a good set of sheets? – @jessicasprinkles
- These $30 sheets from Amazon are literally the best and Instagram “famous”! They have tens of thousands of 5-star reviews on Amazon. I’m also told they make a duvet cover set that’s a steal! I’ve only heard one negative and that was from someone who told me that they started to wear after about 6 months. Has anyone else had this experience?
17. Is the Barefoot Dreams Cardigan worth it? – @sibrymer
- I splurged on this Barefoot Dreams Cardigan after thinking about it for year! I love it!! I don’t buy that many clothing pieces that are investments but I think ESPECIALLY in this season of life – pregnancy/postpartum/nursing/travel – and needing a little cozy coverage for breastfeeding, it has been worth it to me! Be sure to snag it before NSALE ends THIS WEEKEND!
18. What are your favorite sandals for summer? – @molliequinn
- The Tory Burch Miller Sandals always get rave reviews! If you are looking for a more affordable option, I have loved my Walmart Greece Slide Dupes for UNDER $10!
19. Any recommendations for a good, affordable beauty blender?
- This 5-pack on Amazon is $9! They are a best-seller and a serious steal!!
20. What is one of your favorite tops from the Nordstrom sale? – @sarah.jewell.harper
- I am obsessed with ALL the camo, stars, and leopard this year! This sweatshirt I bought is so comfy and amazing + super affordable!
21. Looking for smallish. non expensive amazon wallets – @simplyselman
- I have heard great things about the LV dupes from Amazon. Super similar but a fraction of the price!