The Ways To Give Back To Your Community Post was originally published in October 2019 and updated in September 2020.
To highlight more than Pumpkin Spice Lattes and all the “fall vibes”, we want to encourage this community of incredible women to GIVE BACK and be inspired by new ways to brighten someone’s day. We are dedicating the entire fall season to FALL Into Giving Back! The upcoming months can come with a lot of fun as we near the holidays but also a LOT of stress. Let’s join together and take back a LIFE WELL LOVED by spreading some kindness!
Throughout the rest of September and October, we want to encourage you to pay it forward, give back, and spread joy by random acts of kindness we can all easily incorporate into our day! Whether it’s treating the person behind you in line to their coffee, paying for someone’s meal in the drive-thru, texting someone to tell them you are grateful for them, encouraging a mom, teacher, friend, spouse, or donating to a worthy cause! This is a FUN way to give back and get your kids involved in encouraging others in our communities.
To help you succeed, I have created a FREE printable pack for you, to use with your kids, and even to use within your neighborhood and community! I hope this serves you well and will inspire you in the weeks ahead. Get your FREE printable pack HERE.
Be sure you are participating on Instagram too!! You can find the FALL Into Giving Back Bingo Slide saved in my highlight. Upload the bingo slide to your stories as you are giving back this month and tag me OR tag me in any “fall into giving back” activity you are doing. I will randomly select winners, from those who tag me, throughout the month to receive Starbucks on me! Here’s a sneak peek of what you’ll get in your printable pack!
- Practical Ideas to Give Back – A few of my favorite easy ways to spread kindness and joy in this season!
- Kid-Friendly Ways to Give Back — Help your kids bless others with doable ideas they can get excited about.
- Giving Back Bingo and Kids’ Activity Page — Fill in the bingo slide and help your kids color in pumpkins as you find ways to give back! Hang them on the fridge and keep track as a family!
- Weekly Memory Verse Cards — Includes verses for both adults and kids. Perfect for stashing in the car and reviewing throughout the day!
- Coloring Pages — Fun activity that your child can choose to give to someone else!
- Fall Into Fitness Challenge — Focus on lowering the stress of the season and giving back to YOURSELF by tracking goals of drinking more water and getting active every day
- Ways to Give Back on a Larger Scale — Includes some of my favorite charities to help make a difference
- Boo Bag Halloween Tradition — Complete instructions and printable message for our favorite neighborhood tradition!
- Crowd-Pleasing Fall Recipes — Pumpkin Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies, Eric’s famous wing recipe, and many more! (You could even print extra cards to give neighbors, coworkers, and friends!)
- And more!
Let’s go, girl gang!
If you just looking to give back, here are some of the organizations I personally support and believe in:
- The Well House – Exists to honor God by rescuing and providing opportunities for restoration to female victims of human trafficking who have been sexually exploited
- Our Rescue – In the past six years of existence, O.U.R. has rescued 3,800 victims and assisted in the arrests of more than 2,100 traffickers around the world. The partners they are empowering have collectively helped rescue the lives of more than 10,000 survivors who were enslaved, exploited, or at risk
- End It Movement – On the ground, in the streets, busting down doors, manning hotlines, prosecuting traffickers, freeing people. Creating systemic change.
- Child Rescue Coalition – Nonprofit that enables law enforcement to track, arrest & prosecute child predators. Over 12000 arrests, 2500 child rescues, 90+ countries, and counting. Protecting innocence through technology.
- Make-A-Wish — Helps fulfill life-changing wishes for critically-ill children, worldwide!
- Operation Christmas Child — Gives a tangible expression of God’s love by filling a shoebox for a child overseas. Select items on your phone in just a few clicks and local believers will deliver it to children overseas.
- Compassion International — Changes the lives of children around the world by connecting them with caring sponsors. Through Compassion International, children receive supplements, education, medical care, recreational activities, and a relationship with both a local church and their sponsor.
- DHR, CASA, Or Other Foster-Care Advocacy Organization — You can support community volunteers who advocate for abused and neglected children in foster care and help those children move toward safe, permanent homes. If you were around in 2019, we rallied together to purchase $5 Walmart blankets to donate to the children in foster care.
Check Out More Fall Inspired Posts HERE: