Dress (c/o) // Shoes // Necklace // Earrings(c/o) // Leyton’s Desert Bodysuit (c/o) // Leyton’s Shorts (c/o) // Leyton’s Shoes (c/o) // Sunglasses Use code HEATHERDIFF for 25% off (c/o) (affiliate links included)
I love doing a Friday Five post occasionally because it’s a great low-key way to introduce you guys to some things I’m loving at the moment, current sales I know you’ll want to shop and any upcoming things in our life or the blog. Since you guys liked the day in the life post and the Easter & Birmingham life update, I’m glad to see you guys like these kind of posts too!
I am swooning over my little man in his new Gymboree clothes I showed you guys that I unboxed on my Instagram stories a couple of weeks ago. This outfit may just be what we wear to celebrate Mother’s Day together. 🙂 This is will be my second Mother’s Day with him in my arms and I’m so very grateful. Leyton is still in the 5th percentile for height and weight so he’s still got a little ways to grow into his 12-18 month clothes but they’re still so darn cute on him! I can’t wait for y’all to see his little July 4th outfit on him…all the heart eyes! Gymboree is currently having a sale if you want to check it out!
Littles Style- The Friday Five:
- Baublebar is having a 50% off sale that ends TODAY! If you’ve never shopped their adorable jewelry, you are missing out. They have fabulous funky fun colors, tassels and all kinds of cute items.
- One of my blogging besties, Molly from Stilettos and Diapers, and I are teaming up to bring you our Naptime Power Hour Facebook live and blogging series starting NEXT week. Each Monday I’ll be posting a mom related topic and on Tuesday we’ll do a Facebook live (during nap time) to talk with you guys about it. Next week’s topic is household management. We’ll be talking household chores/cleaning/meal planning, etc. Shoot us your questions you want us to talk about ASAP please. You can leave a comment on our blogs or email me Mylifewellloved@gmail.com.
- Florals: I can’t get enough of them! I was looking in my closet the other day and I think my floral items may be starting to rival my turquoise/mint colored things obsession. I literally got to the point where I had to purposefully stop buying anything in that pretty blue tinged color because my closet had no variety, ha! With florals, I can’t stop won’t stop…yet anyway! I just got this dress in from Poppy and Dot and wore it the first night I had it on our date night to Seasons52 two weeks ago.
- Speaking of florals, don’t forget Mother’s Day is coming up in just a few weeks. I found a great deal while searching through Groupon coupons on flowers so you can show mom you care. You’ll be shocked how many places are offered on Groupon coupons so make sure you check them out for date night ideas, shopping sprees, birthday gifts and more.
- Deal Alert: This top I got is on sale for 40% off and so is the rest of LOFT! Order a size down unless you like a loose fit or have a larger bust. AND the pants are under $30. They are TTS but I hear may get a little tighter after washing and drying. You can shop my favorite LOFT sale finds below (and a few bonus summer bags I couldn’t help but show you) and make sure you use code OHGOODIE for 40% off. Happy weekend shopping!
Free Pantry Staples List
Get the FREE Clean Eating Pantry Staples Printable List plus healthy living lifestyle tips from MyLifeWellLoved.com!