Shop the Hostess Gift Ideas: 1. Apron // 2. Initial Mugs // 3. Initial Necklace // 4. Wine // 5. Cleaning Supplies // 6. Marble Cutting/Cheese Board // 7. Magnolia Table Book // 8. Wine Glasses // 9. Cookie Jar
Thank you to Granite Gold for partnering with me on this post!
With Thanksgiving right around the corner and the hustle and bustle of the holidays already upon us, it can be easy to forget simple things like a hostess gift when you are headed to Friendsgiving, your family’s Thanksgiving, or other holiday parties! However, taking that extra step to think ahead and show appreciation for the time and resources your hostess spent planning,cooking, and preparing really goes a long way! Last year’s gift guide with hostess gift ideas was one of the most popular posts at the holidays! You can see it here.
I can promise this will not be the last of the gift guides this Christmas season! I have already published my favorite gift ideas for toddlers and I am working to finalize a men’s gift guide, baby and new mom gift guide, and several others! Stay tuned!
I think y’all know I love practical gifts! While it is always fun to find cute gift ideas for others, there is also something very thoughtful about a gift that is useful! You might have heard me talk about Granite Gold recently. They are a premium house cleaning brand that I have been using for months! Their products help keep my kitchen under control amidst the hot mess express of a 3 year old and newborn. They even pass the test of Eric who is Mr. Clean!
Photos: Eric & Jamie Photo
The Granite Gold Clean & Shine® is a granite cleaner and granite polish in one! The power of Granite Gold Daily Cleaner® is fused with the strength of Granite Gold Polish® for a quick and easy formula that cleans and polishes granite, marble, travertine and all other natural-stone and quartz surfaces. It quickly removes all types of spills and soils, leaves a fresh citrus scent, and adds shine and luster. PERFECT for the hostess with the mostess who will have a big mess to clean after her guests leave! I think the Clean & Shine works perfect in a gift basket with a few other fun hostess gift ideas. These would even be great to have on hand for stocking stuffers for mom!
My 15 Favorite Hostess Gift Ideas:
- Granite Gold Products: Check out the Clean & Shine and their gift pack for under $25!
- Favorite Bottle of Wine or Champagne: Of course, our favorite is the GOAT & chicken wine!
- Cute Cookie Jar: This would be perfect to pack full with your favorite cookie recipe or if she’s a new mama, include my lactation cookies!
- Grocery Store Gift Card: Help your hostess restock her fridge after hosting and cooking for everyone!
- Capri Blue Volcano Candles: So many love these! For $25, this is the easiest gift that is sure to please any hostess! AND, y’all know I love Bridgewater Candles because of their mission to give back.
- All things ANTHROPOLOGIE: I have all the heart eyes over Anthro’s gift & kitchen section, especially their initial mugs (always a best seller when I share they are on sale!)!
- Magnolia Table Book: Because Joanna Gaines is the ultimate hostess with the mostess!
- Customizable Wine Glasses: I love my Auburn wine glasses and they make the perfect gift for someone who also has a favorite team! This sweet lady’s Etsy shop has almost every team you can think of.
- Cheese Board Set with Utensils: This set is very affordable, and y’all know from my wine and cheese party, I can’t stop swooning over the city skyline etched cheese serving tray I have from this small shop!
- Gourmet Chocolate Gift Set: YUM!
- Cozy Throw Blanket: Perfect gift for winter!
- Corkcicle Insulated Wine Glasses: These are great for gifts & could even be paired with a bottle of wine!
- Reese Witherspoon’s Book: The best guide to southern hospitality!
- Cute Dish Towel Set: I love the idea of wrapping new dish towels around a bottle of wine or champagne!
- Recipe Box: Such a thoughtful gift – gifting a recipe box and even including a few favorite recipes inside!