Do you love a warm, homemade chili recipe to warm you up on cold nights? Me too! My beanless chili keto recipe is not only ideal for low carb day, but it’s also great for entertaining and simplifying weeknight dinners!
Keeping this chili warm in the crockpot means you can prepare it ahead of time and serve it for your family or for guests! I recently made it for my supper club/small group and it was a hit! This would also be a great recipe to serve during your fall game-day get togethers. What I love about the recipe is it is easy to double and freeze 1/2 for later.
Some not-so-low-carb toppings can make it fun like chips or you can let everyone create their very own delicious chili creation with cheese, sour cream, guacamole, etc. I like to keep my topping to a minimum to fit in with my FASTer Way To Fat Loss program. If you’ve been wanting to give FWTFL a try, there is a new round starting on March 1st! Click HERE to join me!
I love when y’all try out my recipes and share! Please tag me so I can see! I can’t wait to see if you add this to your weekly meal plan. In fact, if meal planning is something you struggle with, don’t worry! I wrote a complete guide to meal planning for busy mamas like you. You can check it out HERE and even get a special discount code! Happy meal planning!
Easy Beanless Chili Keto Recipe:
- Green Peppers
- Ground Beef
- Minced Garlic
- Diced Tomatoes - 2 cans
- Tomato Sauce - 1 can
- Cook beef and drain.
- Cook diced green bell peppers and onion together with ground beef.
- Add tomatoes and tomato sauce once beef is cooked.
- Cook and then transfer to slow cooker to stay warm.
- Season with salt, pepper, chili powder, cumin.
- Top with cheese, cilantro, sour cream, or whatever your favorite toppings are.
- Serve with chips.
- Can double or freeze half to make for later.
Check Out More Recipes + Meal Planning Posts HERE:
- Meal Planning 101 For Busy Moms
- Slow Cooker Jalepeno Popper Chicken Recipe
- Step By Step Meal Planning Video
- Easy And Carb Conscious Slow Cooker Chicken Recipe