As a mom, I never have as much time as I’d like to get myself ready for the day. Any other mamas out there feel me? Enter my 5 minute makeup routine. I can do this routine in the car, in my bathroom, or pretty much anywhere necessary – ha!
I like to keep it simple and easy. The products I use I know will stand the test of a baby, a toddler and the occasional sweaty mama moment. 😉 None of these items will disappoint and a few may even make their way into your 5 minute makeup routine.
I hope this video proves you don’t need a ton of time to help yourself feel just a little bit more put together!
Watch My Quick & Easy 5 Minute Makeup Routine Here:
My Step By Step 5 Minute Makeup Routine:
Prep Your Undereyes // My first step is to give my tired mama undereyes a mini makeover with these three miracle products. Dr. Brandt No More Baggage de-puffs my undereyes. Then the Tula Rose Glow And Get It Stick (or the original formula here) brightens up the undereyes and makes you glow. Use my code MLWL for 15% off Tula products. Finally, Tarte Shape Tape/SHAPE TAPE DUPE $12 covers up all my dark circles and tricks people into thinking I got 8+ hours of sleep. I use shade light medium beige. Pro tip: a little goes a long way. A damp beauty blender is the best way to apply it!
- Face // The Make Up Forever Matte Velvet Skin Foundation is my go to pick when I’m in a hurry. I use shade Y235. Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in shade buff beige is also great. You can apply your concealer either before or after your foundation, whatever you prefer.
- Brows // My eyebrows are microbladed (mention MLWL at The Esthetic Loft for 20% off), but I still like to fill them in a little. A great eyebrows pencil is the IT Cosmetics Universal Brow Pencil.
- Mascara // I have lash extensions, but if I didn’t I would apply mascara next. Don’t forget to prime your lashes with this amazing lash primer. I highly recommend Tarte Maneater Mascara or Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara.
- Bronze, Blush, Highlight // A few of my favorite palettes are IT Cosmetics Your Most Beautiful You Palette, Becca Pop Goes The Glow Palette, and the Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette. My favorite bronzer and blush brushes are by IT Cosmetics and are always with me in my makeup bag. Pro tip: If you don’t have time for eyes, use an eyeshadow brush to apply some bronzer in the crease of your eyelid to give it some warmth and color!
- Eyeliner // The KVD Tattoo Eyeliner is what I’ve been using lately. Urban Decay Glide On Eye Pencil in the color double life is another one I like to reach for as well.
- Lip Gloss // NYX Butter Gloss in creme brûlée or angel food cake are my stand by glosses. Other great options are Pixi By Petra Longwear Gloss or the Maybelline Super Stay Ink Lip Crayon.
That’s it! I’m off! And hopefully, you are too! xoxo
YOUR Most Suggested Makeup Must Haves
Check Out Similar Posts HERE
- Sweat Proof Makeup
- Best Shampoos And Conditioners For Long Hair
- Everything You Need To Know About Extensions
PIN The Post For Later