The hubs and I ate it like crazy. It made a pretty good amount so we even froze a couple of servings to pull out for another hectic week to be able to enjoy. If you’re looking for a simple supper, then this is it! AND it’s only about 300 calories per cup….you really can’t beat that! We hope you enjoy this warming soup with some bread and call it day.
- 1 can reduced sodium black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can petite diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 can no salt added sweet corn, drained
- 1 can white chicken breast, drained
- 1 can green enchilada sauce
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ½ t chili powder
- ½ t cumin
- Mix all ingredients together in a large pot.
- Heat until warm, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with organic all natural chips, Plain Greek Yogurt (instead of sour cream) and top with cheese if desired.
Free Pantry Staples List
Get the FREE Clean Eating Pantry Staples Printable List plus healthy living lifestyle tips from MyLifeWellLoved.com!