I’m excited to welcome Brandi of Aunt Bee’s Recipes to share a delicious, healthy slow cooker meal with us today: Slow Cooker Italian Sausage Stew. Brandi has become not only a blogging friend, but an encourager and a sweetheart to have in my life. And, if you take one look at her blog, you’ll realize she’s a pretty mean cook too! Everything over there looks delicious. Make sure you go visit Aunt Bee’s Recipes and leave her some comment love.
QUICK TIP: These Slow Cooker Liners will save your life when you are cooking in your Crock pot…because who wants to put the elbow grease in to scrub it?! Under $10 and can be to you in two days on Amazon or pick up next time you make a grocery run.!
Hello to all of My Life Well Loved‘s wonderful readers! I am so exited to be guest posting over here today! My name is Brandi and I have a little recipe blog called Aunt Bee’s Recipes. My blog was born out of my desire to feed my family home cooked meals, even on the busiest of days.
I have known Heather for several years now and she inspires me every single day! She is an amazing wife, mom, daughter, sister, friend and blogger that loves God with all of her heart. Her passion and energy are absolutely infectious, and I am so glad to call her my friend!
Some of her recipes have become family favorites around here. Her Chicken & Spinach Pasta Bake is fantastic & no surprise, it has been pinned well over a million times! I am trying out her Creamy Black Bean Soup recipe next, because it has gotten rave reviews!
I am super stoked to share this new slow cooker recipe with you all today! When my children were younger and I worked outside the home, my slow cooker kept me sane! (You can find my complete list of favorite slow cooker recipes here!)
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1¼ lbs Italian Sausage Links cut into 1 inch pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 16 oz frozen Italian Style Vegetable Blend
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 24 oz of your favorite all natural pasta sauce
- 28 oz can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 6 oz can tomato paste
- salt & pepper to taste
- For serving:
- Parmesan Cheese
- Place a slow cooker liner inside your crock pot.
- Brown sausage in olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Drain.
- Combine sausage and remaining ingredients in the lined slow cooker.
- Cook on low 8 hours or high 4 to 6 hours.
- Season with salt & pepper to taste & serve topped with fresh basil & Parmesan cheese.
Free Pantry Staples List
Get the FREE Clean Eating Pantry Staples Printable List plus healthy living lifestyle tips from MyLifeWellLoved.com!