Woohoo!!! We’ve made it to the LAST week of our plank challenge! And it’s a good thing, because my pregnancy belly is starting to get in the way at this point, ha! Are you feeling stronger yet? Have you finished all the previous week’s workouts?
If you missed the previous plank challenge workouts you can check them out here:
- Week 1 of the Plank Challenge + Mango Smoothie Recipe
- Week 2 of the Plank Challenge + Pregnancy Plank Modifications
- Week 3 of the Plank Challenge
To kickoff the final week’s workout, I’m sharing a plank-based workout video that will get your heart rate up and will help you torch some extra calories while we get stronger together. I was already sweating just filming this video for y’all!
Plank Exercise Challenge Week 4 Workouts:
- Day 1: Plank Video Workout Below: 3 rounds 30 second plank, 10 burpees, 20 each side for sidearm plank with wrap and reach
- Day 2: 2×1 minute planks
- Day 3: 30 burpees
- Day 4: 3×20 sidearm plank with wrap and reach
- Day 5: 3x 1 minute planks
- Day 6: 30 burpees 2×1 minute planks
- Day 7: Rest
Plank Exercise Challenge Workout Video
As always, please consult your physician before starting a new workout routine!
Make sure you head over to Happily Hughes‘ blog to see her plank exercise challenge post and let us know in the comments what you want to tackle next month. We’re leaning towards arm workouts to get those sculpted biceps, triceps and shoulders for your summer dresses and tanks. What are your thoughts on that?