I’m telling you right now, this low-carb chicken wrap with tomato and basil is going to CHANGE YO LIFE.
If you’re a mom, you know that lunches (and finding time to eat them!) can be a challenge, especially during this busy time of the year. And sometimes, it’s easier to stuff kid snacks in our mouths or pull through the drive-through. Although there’s no shame in my drive-through game, sometimes I crave a healthy, fresh meal at home.
This low-carb chicken wrap recipe, made with yummy Pure Flavor® Cloud9® Bite-Sized Fruity Tomatoes as a key ingredient, is a winner every time! It takes less than 10 minutes to assemble and I love to eat this wrap heated in a skillet while working from home or pack it cold on the go. You can’t beat this combo of flavors!
Pure Flavor® Cloud9® Bite-Sized Fruity Tomatoes aren’t just great for this wrap recipe but the kids and I love snacking on them on the go as well. (They’re perfect for salads too!)
Low-Carb Cloud9® Bite-Sized Fruity Tomato Basil Chicken Wrap
- Total Time: 10 min
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Serves: 1 servings
- Cooking Level: Easy
- ⅓ c. (70g) Pure Flavor® Cloud9® Bite-Sized Fruity Tomatoes, halved or diced
- 1 low-carb wrap or tortilla
- 2-3 tablespoons marinara sauce
- 1 tablespoon pesto
- ½ c. rotisserie chicken
- Mayonnaise or Greek yogurt, to taste
- A few fresh basil leaves, torn
- Pepper jack cheese
- Heat a skillet to medium-high, spray with nonstick cooking spray, and throw in halved or diced Pure Flavor® Cloud9® Bite-Sized Fruity Tomatoes with a sprinkle of salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Throw your chicken in the other half of the same pan, spraying and seasoning to heat it.
- Remove tomatoes and chicken from pan and leave on medium heat. Time to build your wrap!
- Spread marinara, pesto, and the mayo or Greek yogurt on your wrap. (Feel free to mix them up if you’re in a rush!) Add chicken, Pure Flavor® Cloud9® Bite-Sized Fruity Tomatoes, basil, and optional fillings of your choice.
- Wrap or fold quesadilla-style, heat in the skillet, and enjoy!