Keep scrolling to see my faith based gift ideas below!
1. Faith Over Fear Sweatshirt // Such a good reminder for us all!
2. Joyfully Said In Full Bloom | LIY X Joyfully Said | Evergreen Landscape // Support a small business with these Joyfully Said wooden signs and decor! Owned by husband and wife duo Wes and Chelsea, they create and ship all signs from their workshop in Northern Indiana. These art prints are beautiful and will grace your home for years to come!
3. Prayer Journal // A great gift for those who love to have their quiet time in the morning!
4. Wooden Decor Beads // A great layering piece to add to your console or coffee tables!
5. Cross Earrings // I love how delicate these earrings are. One of your top sellers this year!
6. Our Hope Has Come Bible Study // A great study of the advent season!
7. Way Maker Sweatshirt // How many times have I listened to this song this year? I can’t even count!
8. Ryan and Rose Cutie, I Pray | Jesus Bracelets | Cutie Hip Pack | Cutie Tag | Cutie Tote | Cutie Holder // Y’all. How precious are these Cutie Jesus bracelets? I love how trendy they are, perfect for any age, while meaningful at the same time! And while you’re at it, incorporate sweet memories into read-aloud time with this Cutie, I Pray book. I love the focus of the words, which makes it perfect for quality time with your little ones while you teach them how to pray!
9. Pens // Great for journaling or doodling through your prayers & scripture. Pair with the journaling Bible below.
10. Forgiving What You Can’t Forget Book // This author never disappoints.
11. Cross Rings // A great ring that you can wear everyday.
12. Journaling Bible // This Bible has room on each page for handwritten notes and more! It’s my favorite Bible I’ve ever owned. The Help Finder in the back is genius!
13. Faith Sweatshirt // This would be great to pair with leggings or your favorite jeans.
14. Victoria Emerson Devotion Stacking Bracelet Set | Prosperity Stacking Bracelet Set // I have adored Victoria Emerson products for the longest time, and this new faith collection is so exciting! My favorites are the mini cross necklace, mini cross earrings, and the boho cross stacking bracelets. Give a gift they’ll treasure all year long!
15. Be Still Sign // Great for any room in your home!
16. Mini Square Signs // I would set this right by my coffee pot in the kitchen!
Any of these sweet gifts from my faith based Christmas gift guide would be a beautiful addition to a home or wardrobe! They each carry a message that points people back to Christ, which is the best thing to focus on this season!