Who doesn’t love a crisp salad, especially in the hot summer months? It’s day 29 of the paleo challenge and I’m excited to bring you a paleo salad recipe today. Salad is a great main course for lunch, side at dinner, or even in my house a snack. I love trying all different ingredients. Case in point: my new favorite superfood salad and this curry chicken salad. This one bowl kale salad might be one of your new favorite salads to add to your rotation.
If you’re short on time like me, this is a great throw together salad because you don’t even have to mix the salad dressing separately! Simply chop everything up and place in bowl and drizzle salad ingredients all in the same bowl and toss. Feel free to grab ingredients you have in your refrigerator or pantry to mix it up. 5 minutes to done…now that’s a winning one bowl kale salad!
I’m grateful that my new blog friend The Flexible Chef created this recipe and is sharing it with me today. I’m sharing my paleo almond butter balls on her blog today!
One Bowl Kale Salad:
- 2 Cups Curly Kale, Chopped
- Small Handful Red Onion, Thinly Sliced
- Small Handful Fennel, Thinly Sliced
- ½ Cucumber, Thinly Sliced
- Handful of Roasted Hazelnuts, Chopped
- For the Dressing:
- Dijon Mustard
- Lemon Juice
- Olive oil
- Sriracha Sauce
- Salt and Pepper
- Chop and mix salad ingredients straight into the bowl you plan to eat from.
- Drizzle dressing ingredients onto salad ingredients to taste. Rather than measuring, I just squeezed the dijon right on the salad (about a teaspoon), squeezed half a lemon, a drizzle of oil, a squeeze of sriracha, and salt and pepper.
Did you catch our last Q&A Facebook LIVE? You can view it here and don’t forget to tune it at 8:30 CST this SATURDAY when Laura, Jess, and I will all be together for our last paleo chat and more info about our sugar challenge in April!
Free Pantry Staples List
Get the FREE Clean Eating Pantry Staples Printable List plus healthy living lifestyle tips from MyLifeWellLoved.com!