Keep scrolling to read the episode show notes from the Navigating Loss and Grief with Ashley Stock (PART 1) podcast episode!
We are back with another two-parter interview! This time with mommy blogger Ashley Stock. Once upon a time, Ashley worked in marketing but decided to be a full-time mom after having her first baby. Blogging was an outlet to help her rediscover herself and find a community where she could feel less lonely and connect with other moms. Eventually, her blog turned into a business – turning Ashley into a mompreneur!
This episode deals with loss, particularly the loss of a child. Ashley shares great information on navigating loss and communicating with those experiencing grief. She also provides her firsthand account of living with loss and finding light in the darkness. If this topic makes you uncomfortable, please skip this episode but feel free to reach out to Ashley or me if you need support.
Much love to y’all!
Listen close and leave a comment on Instagram about ONE takeaway that really stuck with you. I know I have a few to share!
In this episode, we discuss:
- Ashley’s determination to find light in the darkness
- The story of Ashley’s daughter Stevie and how people don’t know how to talk about grief
- Permitting yourself to grieve the life you had envisioned
- How everyone experiences grief differently
- Why you have to be open emotionally in front of your children
- The importance of holding onto things that bring you joy
Resources from this Episode:
- Ashley Stock’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/littlemissmomma/
- Ashley Stock’s Website: https://www.littlemissmomma.com
- Make a Wish Foundation: https://wish.org
- Stars for Stevie: https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/starsforstevie/
- Episode 9 Sensory Play with Beth Rosenbleeth
- Team Building For Solopreneur Mamas: Guide and Video Course
- PTSD Symptoms
- Heather’s favorite grief workbook
We’d appreciate you subscribing to this podcast and leaving an Apple Podcasts review. Reviews help others discover and learn what Healthy with Heather Brown is all about. It only takes a second and helps us out a lot! Don’t forget to follow HWHB on Instagram for behind-the-scenes content!
You have a place here, mama friend! Be sure to take a screenshot of your podcast app on your phone, post it to your Instagram Stories and tag me @healthywithheatherbrown to let me know your favorite takeaway from this episode.