This post on Cute Mom Outfits was originally published in April 2021 and updated in April 2022.
Keep scrolling for my favorite cute mom outfits from Walmart!
Photos by Eric and Jamie Photo
Today’s blog post is sponsored by Walmart. As always, all opinions are my own.
As a mom to two little boys, finding spring and summer outfits can be slightly daunting here in the south. It gets HOT here in Birmingham and I certainly don’t need to be chasing two busy boys around in booty shorts! LOL! Finding the right shorts that are still appropriate in length, comfortable in style, all while being cute can difficult.
On top of finding the perfect shorts, finding tops that are a bit more modest and comfy can also be difficult. While I love clothing items that might be “impractical” for being a mom to littles, the majority of my closet is made up of mom-friendly fashion.
Want my secret for feeling my best all summer long? JOIN ME in the next round of FASTer Way to Fat Loss! Click HERE to find out when the next round begins. Be sure to choose Miranda Wesley as your coach so we’ll be in this together!
When I heard from you guys that you wanted more Walmart fashion ideas, I started looking at their website, and I was shocked to find how many pieces I loved! Walmart has really stepped up their game in the fashion department over the last several years!
Whether you are a mom looking for cute mom outfits for spring and summer or maybe you don’t have kids and you’re just wanting to find affordable fashion, look no further! I have rounded up TEN summer essentials under $20 that you’re sure to love!
Looking For The Best Swimsuits From Walmart & Amazon?
Cute Mom Outfits: 10 Summer Essentials Under $20
1. White Shorts: As I mentioned, summer shorts can be a struggle. Insert into my life these WALMART SHORTS! I know, I couldn’t believe it either until I tried them on myself! They really are amazing and under $15. These shorts are also available in 3 denim washes if you prefer that over white!
2. Easy Slide Sandals: I love having sandals I can easily slip on for the beach, pool, or everyday. These have been a top seller ever since I got them in the mail! They are a great dupe to a more expensive version!
4. FLORAL: Floral prints continue to be a top trend in spring and summer fashion! I love having at least a few items in my closet with fun florals! This top is 2 of my favorite things combined: floral + peplum. It is super flattering ! For this boy mama, it’s the perfect touch of girly I need in my life!
5. Versatile Lightweight Blouse: I love love LOVE this lightweight blouse! The tassels on the sleeves, the embroidered details, and linen type material makes this top very versatile to dress up or down! I love that it’s lightweight enough to wear all summer long and maybe into fall too!
6. Straw Bag: This straw tote has generated so much excitement from y’all! Y’all are loving it so much, you have just about sold it out! Thankfully, I found several more options, all under $20, that are similar HERE! A cute is a staple in the summer and this one hits all the marks as the perfect summer bag!
7. Panama Hat: Who doesn’t love a good hat? Especially for shade at the beach or by the pool! I can’t believe this cute option is from Walmart! This two pack will allow you to change up your look too!
8. Swimsuit: I was shocked to find so many fun & cute swimsuits at Walmart! I love this one with the high-waisted bottoms and flowy, forgiving top for only $16! If you are looking for more mom-friendly swimsuit options, check out this post!
10. Beach Bag: We all know there are about 1,000 things we have to tote to the pool or beach as a mom of littles! From snacks to sunscreen and everything in between, having a big tote bag to transport #allthethings is most definitely a summer essential! This one is so cute and under $15!