The Avocado Cucumber Tomato Salad Post was originally published in May 2016 and updated in July 2020.
Today I’m sharing a delicious and healthy recipe on the website. I’m introducing you to my new favorite salad, dip, and summer meal, all in one. This Avocado Cucumber Tomato Salad recipe is so good I sometimes eat it right out of the bowl! Make sure to scroll down for the step by step recipe!
The great thing about this dish is that it comes together quickly and most of the ingredients you probably already have in your pantry. We enjoyed this during a cookout with friends over a holiday weekend!
This salad is both refreshing and delicious. We served it with black bean-based organic chips and I ate the first round as a dip and then just added the salad to my plate to enjoy with my hot dogs and roasted veggies. I hope you will enjoy this salad recipe for your next lunch, as a little crunch on a sandwich or at your next cookout!
Avocado Cucumber Tomato Salad Recipe:
- 1½ cups of chopped tomatoes
- 1 seeded and diced cucumber
- 2 diced avocados
- 4 oz crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tbs minced red onion
- Sprinkle of Parsley
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs red wine vinegar
- Pepper & Sea Salt to Taste
- Chop tomatoes into a medium dice. If using cherry tomatoes, cut in half. Add to a bowl.
- Seed cucumber and dice. Add to bowl.
- Remove pit, dice avocado and using a spoon scoop out the avocado into the bowl.
- Add feta, minced red onion, and parsley.
- Whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, and black pepper - pour over salad.
- Toss gently so the feta and avocado don't break up.
- Squeeze lemon juice over the top so it doesn't brown.
Total Calories: 847
Carbohydrates: 40.6 grams
Fat: 65.7 grams
Protein: 30.8 grams
Check Out More Salad Recipes HERE:
SHOP The Avocado Cucumber Tomato Salad Post HERE:
PIN The Acovado Cucumber Tomato Salad Post For Later!