SHOP My 16+ Favorite Valentines Day Gift Ideas For Boys & Girls HERE!
Can y’all believe we are already talking about Valentine’s Day? I have a feeling 2022 is going to be another year that just flies by. I still feel like I’m living back in holiday season with Christmas gift guides. But here we are, nonetheless!
Valentine’s Day is one of my favorite opportunities to spread some love to my littles. In today’s post, I’m rounding up some fun gifts (some ideas from a few of my favorite small shops) that you can give to your tiny people to brighten their day.
Do you know what’s on the menu for Valentine’s Day yet? You’ve still got time to snag my Meal Planning For The Busy Mom eBook! I’ll help you figure out what’s for dinner EVERY night and save money while you do it! Click HERE to snag your copy at a discounted price. (HINT HINT: This is a great gift idea for the busy mama, friend, teacher, sister or MIL in your life!) Now let’s check out the best Valentines Day gifts for boys and girls below!
Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas For Kids:
1. Tottlr Triange // A great gift for any little one on the go! How much fun does this look? This gift would be a great indoor activity that allows your kiddos to crawl, climb and jump inside the house! Great for rainy days when you want to avoid a lot of screen time! The Tottlr Triange is handmade in the USA, is available in 3 sizes, AND has an incredible mission that helps to support foster homes! It’s easily folds flat for storage and you can get FREE SHIPPING! Plus, have you seen the reviews? Everyone who has this, loves it!
2. Firefly! Unicorn + Shark Finn Chairs // The perfect spot to dock your little one! These adorable chairs are just the right size for your little camper. They easily folds up and have their own carrying bag so you can toss it in the back of the car and bring it with you anywhere! We just ordered ours and plan to use them in the backyard, take with us to soccer games, and maybe even a family camping trip!
3. Firefly! Unicorn + Shark Finn Lanterns // Got a little one that is afraid of the dark? They will LOVE their very own Firefly! lantern to light up the night. This lantern is outdoor rated so it can go from their bedroom to the campsite, sleepovers and grandparents’ house, and beyond! With a variety of characters, you can ensure each of your littles has their very own way of getting a little extra light. Stay up to date with all of Firefly’s cute camping gear & more on their Instagram HERE!
4. Cookie Dough Magic Box // Okay, can it get any sweeter for Valentine’s Day than smooth, creamy, totally safe and edible cookie dough? Order a “Build Your Own 4 Pack” with FREE 2 day shipping! This would be the perfect after-school surprise on Valentine’s Day or even an after-dinner treat after Valentine’s night dinner! Win mom of the year with this fun and delicious gift idea! Click HERE to start drooling over the flavor options!!
5. Stomp Rocket
8. Kitchen Sink
10. Smart Watch
11. Dino Projector
12. Pop Bubble Purse
13. All-Natural Deodorant // Perfect for your teen! New customers save an additional $10 when you use code HEATHER!
14. Scratch Art
15. Fire Tablet
16. Floafers Waterproof Shoes // My boys love their Floafers (and so do Eric and I!). These are the best for playing outside, beach and lake days, and going to and from the neighborhood pool. I love that they have shoes for the whole family! These are totally a vacation & warm weather necessity. Super comfy & functional, waterproof, and stylish all in one!
17. Momeez Choice Lolleez Pops // We LOVE our Lolleez pops! Besides being heartily kid-approved, these honey-infused fruit-flavored pops help soothe sore, scratchy throats – bye bye, spring allergy symptoms! Founder, Melissa, is a true SUPER mom herself as she is a mom of 4.
We love having Lolleez on hand, at all times, along with the Imuniteez (immune support pops) and Tumeez (tummy soothing pops). I always toss a bag of their pops in Leyton’s Valentine’s Day gifts, Easter Baskets, Christmas Stocking, and even take for school parties since they are allergen friendly. A bag of these would be a great sweet treat for your little Valentine this year!
18. Yeti Tumbler
Looking For Gifts To Give A Grown-Up? Check Out My 16 Favorite Gift Ideas For Your Grown-Up Valentine This Year!
SHOP All Valentines Day Gift Ideas For Boys & Girls HERE:
PIN The Valentines Day Gift Guide For Boys & Girls Post For Later!
Thank you to Tottlr, Firefly!, Cookie Dough Magic Box, + Floafers for partnering with me on today’s Valentines Day gift ideas for boys & girls!