Welcome back to Vista who is our resident beauty guru! She’ll be sharing a summer glow beauty look today. You may remember her from showing us how to do a hooded eye makeup look and the AM & PM winter skincare routine. (Hint, hint…fall will be here before you know it, so pin that for later!).
You’ll notice she also chose the IT Cosmetics CC+ cream which I show y’all I use and love in my 15 minute mom makeup tutorial video. I find that I have to put on powder to make it last longer, so don’t forget that step! Finally, I’ve had a LOT of you ask about my lip color recently. I’ve been loving this lipstick for summer!
I’ve been researching GALORE for the best summer beauty finds, so I’m back with some awesome products you don’t want to miss for the hottest part of summer in the south.
Ahhh sweet summer time. I love it! It’s time for sunless tanning, water, and refreshing drinks. While you’re enjoying either one or all three of those, I have my picks for everybody to achieve that envious summer glow. Here’s how to get it.
Summer Glow Beauty Look:
- It Cosmetics CC Cream with SPF: I’m always hesitant to try a new foundation (big fan of Laura Mercier) but y’all….this foundation is legit. It’s a CC cream, so it’s packed full of wonderful goodies such as peptides (my fave!), antioxidants, and vitamins A, B, C, & E! It has a medium coverage and one heck of an amazing, dewy finish. It really makes the skin look radiant, fresh, and hydrated.
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye corrector: So you decide to go to the beach with your friends. Yall stay up all night having fun and catching up. The next day you want to relax by the pool with not much makeup on, but…..last night’s fun is showing all over your face, haha. Well ladies, rest assured. This product is a quick, effective way to hide your dark circles. It has a tacky consistency that you prepare on your fingers. Then just dab underneath your eyes and bam! You might want to brush some setting powder over it (try supergoop! It has an SPF in it!)
- Lorac Unzipped EyeShadow Palette: Ooooookkkk. So this palette is TO DIE FOR. It is one of the prettiest palette’s I’ve ever seen. It has such a wonderful mixture of my faves-browns, pinks, and golds. The shadow stays on the eyelids beautifully and the formula is really great too-very silky and glides right on. It has a great mix of mattes and shimmers, so you can do multiple daytime to nighttime looks. My fave is the bottom left gold and the bottom middle brown, but yall play around with it and let me know what you think!
- Tarte Double Duty Contour Palette: Subtle is the name of the game for this duo. In the spring/summer months, you really want more of a powder contouring kit (in general, it still really depends on your skin type). It’s hot and you don’t want to have to worry about the creams moving on your face. This duo is fan-freaking-tastic. The bronzer is so subtle and not a hint of orange. The highlighter is such a pretty shade too. I would recommend buying online just because it took me 6 trips to Ulta after they finally had it! It’s that good y’all!
- Anastasia Glow Kit: Ok I know it’s a little Vegas-y but….when you go to lay out at the pool, don’t forget your shimmer up your body. It will make you look a thousand times skinner! Haha. I love this glow kit because the colors are really pretty and very versatile. I do a light mixing of all the colors and dust it lightly all over my body. It really gives me a nice healthy glow. You can use the individual colors as different highlighters on your face but very lightly-the pigment in this kit is concentrated.
Shop the Summer Glow Look:
Ok yall, there you have it! My go-to’s for a beautiful summer glow from head to toe! I have tons more coming your way, so make sure you sign-up for Heather’s blog via email so you don’t miss it! What are your summer glow beauty look products of choice?