I was on the hunt for the best gifts to give to a 1 year old, for baby Finn’s birthday, and y’all came through with some incredible recommendations. You can read my letter to Finn on his birthday here – To Finn: A Letter To My One Year Old. Whether you are looking for a birthday or Christmas gift, this list includes ideas in all price ranges for all different times of the year! Now let’s get to the best gift ideas for a 1 year old!
4. Adidas Shoes
12. Baby Bootie // Baby Finn has in size 18 months.
13. Black Suede Bootie // 18 months
14. Tan Suede Bootie // 18 months.
15. Zebra Pocket Tee //
16. Zebra Footie // 18 months.
17. Cozy Fleece Hoodie // 18 months.
18. Cozy Cuff Pant // 18 months.
19. Pocket Jogger // 18 months.
20. Foot Rattles
22. The Aubie Onesie
Your Most Recommended Baby Gift Ideas:
- All the books but honestly my son got so much from others that we didn’t get him a ton. @abeltz930
- Little tykes car or truck. Water table. Fisher price food truck. Mini slide for outdoors. @batsdale88
- Building blocks! We have some that are foam-is from my 5yo’s 1st bday. They still play with them! @meanmo136
- We are making James a play tent for his bday next month! @emilyjfry
- Nugget!! @dcrotts
- Artifact Uprising baby board book with family pictures/ names. @laurabunce03
- Y Bike! @mrs.rebeccaneal
- Zoo memberships. @mrsaudreynmiller
- Ball pit. @danyellavelle
- Anywhere chair from Pottery Barn was a fave! @inthiscrzylife
- Cozy Coupe, Anywhere Chair, Ball Pit, Slide. @morganmillerblog
- Scout!!! @kelseyhughes @signfairybham
- Pop up! They are so cute! @ga_latimer
- Water table, Melissa and Doug shopping cart, kitchen. @akhackney90
- We bought a nice pottery barn chair with her name embroidered. Lasted 3 years. @jessie_lynn_mills
- Snuggles. They won’t need big because they won’t remember. @mssam0305
- My girl loved the TV remote, so 1 thing we got her was a universal remote control. @rebecca.simmons.ross
- Water table. @jilliankate9029
- My grandpa gave me a jar of 1995 air for my first birthday, and every subsequent year too. @Olivia.duca
- We are doing a water table and a “my first purse”… not sure what else yet. @lkpendell
- I’m getting a little ball pit for my granddaughter. @joysfromjesus
- Personalized name stool. @klhobson
- Personalized name book. @klhobson
- Water table! @ayadboggs
- Odin Parker anything, amazon ball pit and we’re getting him a teepee because he loves hiding @sarahblaire
- Ball pit! @carly_demuth
- I started giving more “experiences” not things… zoo/ aquarium tickets, etc. @savannahspraggins
- And all the stuffed animal! That’s when our babe really started cuddling and snuggling! @cristinazier
- Books! So many books! Singing books too. @cristinazier
- A ball pit! Got it from A amazon & it’s a hit! Grandparents did a slide to go with it. @ taratkins07
- Puzzle with name. @mollyjanelle
- I actually did a diaper raffle for my son’s first birthday. Why not? They still need them at 1. @Allison_rae_16
- A customized name puzzle! @madeleinehall6
- Moonlite stories, Ikea kitchen, water table, pbkids chair. @lacey_blackwell
- Radio flyer my first 2 in 1 wagon. @allieraeden
- Play kitchen they can stand at, with play food they can cut! @rebeccalsiewert
- Water table, musical instrument set, board books, wooden blocks. @mrshannahbaggott
- Those big cardboard bricks! Mine both loved them from 9 months and still do at 4! @emilybdenton
- Nuggets, get 2. @bripek
- Water table. @kris32181
- Zoo pass. @elise488
- Cozy coupe kitchen or grill pottery barn anywhere chair. @annasburns
- Montessori climbing toys. @naturally_douglas
- Bedtime theme: fav bath soap, new larger kid towel, new larger sleep sack, picture book. @parishamanda
- First Toys Hit ’n’ Roll. @paulapyt
- Munchkin snack cups. @lyssamarielynn
- Melissa and Doug pounding tower. @brittinyrussell
- Since everyone else gifted toys, I got my oldest a monogrammed Zip-Top Organizing Utility Tote from Thirty-One. He uses it as a toy bag for travel or an overnight bag for the grandparents. It’s a bite big still but he can carry it himself. We also got him a monogrammed Pottery Barn Kids rolling suitcase. @thatstheowllife
- Leapfrog Learning Friends Words Book.