Keep scrolling to see my Light Summer Cocktail Ideas below!
Many of you know that Eric and I love to host people in our home. We really enjoy having couples over for game nights, dinner, and we even just wrapped up hosting our fun Easter Egg Hunt with neighbors and friends. It is a way we feel we can serve and love on others in our community plus have tons of fun, obviously!
One of Eric’s greatest skills is his bartending and he makes tons of drinks you have probably seen me document on Instagram stories. Still, I wanted to round up all the lighter cocktail options for y’all as the weather is warming up so you can enjoy them while still hitting your macro goals.
Drinking & Macro Counting
I know a lot of you have done FWTFL with me or you track your daily macros on your own. Because of that, I wanted to share some of my favorite, lighter summer cocktail ideas here for you all in one spot so that you can pin it and save it for later. I also want to remind you to head HERE to see my full breakdown of how to track alcohol in your macros!
If you are wanting to find out when the next round of FASTer Way to Fat Loss begins to prioritize your health and wellness this spring and summer click HERE and join me in the next round!
Find My Favorite Water Bottles AND Our Barware HERE:
I do want to remind you that when you do drink, it is SO important to do so responsibly and to stay hydrated. You guys know I have preached about water intake for years and if you want to check out my FREE portable water tracker, you can click here to do so.
I thought it would be fun to round up my favorite water bottles and our favorite barware for y’all that we use regularly and swear by. Shop that down below!
Be sure to let me know what y’all think of these cocktail recipes! If you try any of them out, be sure to share to Instagram and TAG ME, so I can see and share with the rest of the girl gang!
My Favorite Light Summer Cocktail Recipes
- This is the ultimate low-calorie, low-sugar cocktail option for summer!
- Fresh-Squeezed Lime
- 1 Oz. Pineapple Juice
- Add all ingredients into a blender & garnish with mango and pineapple slice!
- 1 Oz. Powell & Mahoney Jalapeño Margarita Mix (Omit for regular, mango margarita!)
- 2 Oz. Tequila
- Salt For Rimming
- Rim your glass and fill with ice. In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine margarita mixes and tequila. Shake and strain into your prepared glass. Garnish with lime & enjoy!
- 1 Part Western Son Watermelon Vodka
- 2 Parts Western Son Vodka Ginger Beer
- Slice Of Watermelon
- Squeeze Of Fresh Lime
- 1 Oz. Coconut Sparkling Water
- Pineapple Wedge For Garnish
- Pour rum cream over ice and top with coconut sparkling water. Only 74 calories per cocktail!
- If you’re looking for a low-calorie, low-sugar alternative to your favorite mimosa, try this!
- 3 Oz. Extra Dry Or Brut Champagne (Extra Dry for added sweetness, but Brut has less sugar!)
- 1 Can Of Pineapple Strawberry La Croix Curate
- 1 Sliced Strawberry + Handful Of Berries (For added sweetness and flavor!)
- Try this Bushwacker Coconut Rum Cream on ice for a lighter alternative to the all-time-favorite summer, boozy milkshake!
- We love drinking a rosé poolside or on the beach! Hey Mama Wine is a mama owned company dedicated to building a supportive community, giving back and of course, delicious rosé that is low-calorie! Try some today and get 10% off with code HEATB10.