1. Jewelry Case // This jewelry case can be personalized.
5. Teach My Toddler Learning Kit // This all inclusive learning set comes with everything you need to further your little’s understanding of numbers and letters right at home. It includes 60+ pieces to teach your toddler the alphabet, numbers, shapes and colors. The kit includes 4 board books, 4 posters, 7 puzzles and 55 flashcards. The tools promotes literacy, numeracy, spatial reasoning, hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills! This is a great way to promote screen free learning!
9. Animals // Can be used so many different ways! Imaginative play, sorting or counting.
12. Vela Campfire Crewneck Sweatshirt + Hat // VELA strives to create the most comfortable, versatile, activewear available while using high quality sustainable fabrics and materials. Their unique, hand-drawn, designs are rooted in nature and meant to inspire adventure and mindfulness. Their signature hoodies and pants combine the coziness of a fireside sweater with durable, outdoor performance wear. This combination allows your kiddos to stay comfy and flexible on or off the trail, mountain or wherever you enjoy the great outdoors. Use code MYLIFEWELLLOVED for 15% off!
13. Posted Hat // Posted is a new youth hat company for boys and girls aged 6 months to 10 years. Founded by sisters, who are both moms, the company’s goal is to create stylish hats for kids that inspire families to enjoy the outdoors together. Posted is passionate about creating memorable family experiences, and looking cute while doing it doesn’t hurt. Giving back is also a passion. For each hat sold, Posted donates $1 to the State Parks Foundation, with the recognition of how important parks are for our children and future generations. Be Kind. Play Hard. Stay Posted. Use code HOLIDAY10 for 10% off.
16. Camo Floafers // These may become your kids new favorite shoes. And yours too! How come? Because they are sharp enough to wear to church, but comfortable enough to wear all day! The best part? They can get wet, and they dry quickly. This means that they are the perfect shoe for your little ones to romp around in all summer long. The boys love wearing theirs!