SHOP The Best Halloween Outfits For Boys & Girls BELOW!
I cannot resist a cute holiday-themed outfit for the boys, any other mamas feel the same? I wanted to share with y’all a roundup of Halloween outfits for both boys and girls so you can be ready to go with a great outfit once those Halloween party announcements come home from school! Although parties may look a little different it will still be fun to dress up with your kiddos from home!
AND I couldn’t forget you, mama! I found some SUPER simple and affordable cute options for you to dress the part for your little’s even if it is from home!
If you’re on the hunt for some fun FREE activities to do with your kiddos this season, don’t miss my fall printable pack! It includes the yummiest fall recipes, Bible verses for you and your kids to learn, as well as creative ways for your family to give back to your community. Snag your printable pack HERE.
Last Minute Mom Friendly Halloween Costume Ideas:
*Sadly, I do NOT receive credit through retailer apps (ex: Target, Gap, Old Navy, etc.) or in store purchases. If you would like to give me credit, please purchase through the retailer website, or buy online and pick up in store. THANK YOU*
#1 // Halloween Dress // $8
#2 // Skeleton Graphic Tee // $16
#3 // Ruffle Onesie // $22
#4 // Sequin Ghost Top // $10
#5 // Scary Cute Long Sleeve Tee // $10
#6 // Mickey Tee // $8
#7 // Minnie Mouse Flip Sequin Shirt // $10
#8 // Mickey Mouse Mummy Tee // $8
#9 // Skeleton Dress // $15
#10 // Halloween Bat Tee // $9
#11 //Rad Tee // $17
#12 // Frankenstein Set // $11
#13 // Striped Pumpkin Outfit // $15
#14 // Graphic Hoodie // $12
#15 // Flying Monster Hoodie // $40
#16 // Pumpkin Tee // $9
#17 // Dino Skeleton Tee // $15
#18 // Boo Crew Tee // $8
#19 // Personalized Baseball Tee // $17
#20 // Camo Halloween Tee // $11
DIY Costume Ideas:
- Cow– Add spots to a onesie.
- Pig– Pink shirt with pig ears, tail, and nose.
- Pippi Longstocking– Pipe cleaners braided into two pigtail braids.
- Tin Man– Wrap in aluminum foil and a grey funnel as the hat.
- Lion– Make a lion mane out of crepe paper.
- Duck– Yellow onesie/tee, make a duckbill out of paper plates. I found a cheap set of 3 on Amazon Prime HERE.
- Black Cat– Wear all black, purchase cat ears and/or tail. Draw on nose and whiskers with black eyeliner.
- Jack O’lantern Tee-Perfect for moms to wear trick or treating or for school parties!