The cinnamon sugar pretzels post was originally published in February 2014 and updated in December 2020.
These little guys are RIDICULOUSLY good and addictive. The hubs and I couldn’t quit eating them! Thank God I made these for a get-together so I could give most of them away. HA! Otherwise I would have eaten the WHOLE batch. I dare you to eat just one.
A major bonus includes making your whole home smell amazing! These are perfect to make and bring with you to a holiday party, or keep at home for your littles to munch on around the Christmas tree!
I could not believe how easy and yummy this recipe is! They are a must make tasty treat. Pop a batch of these in oven before your guests arrive and take them out just as everyone is walking in your front door. It’s the perfect combination of salty and sweet! What’s your favorite salty/sweet combo?
Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels:
- 16 oz bag of pretzels
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Pour pretzels into a large bowl.
- Combine oil, sugar, and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Pour combined mixture over pretzels and mix well to fully coat the pretzels.
- Place coated pretzels on a cookie sheet or roasting pan. I used this Pyrex.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, shifting and shaking cookie sheet a couple of times during the baking process.