SHOP The Best Athletic Shoes For Women HERE: 1. New Balance Fuel Core // 2. Fresh Foam Sport // 3. Cloud X Running Shoe // 4. Adidas Edge Lux Running Shoes // 5. Cloud Running Shoe // 6. Cloud Swift Running Shoe // 7. Adidas Women’s Ultraboost Running Shoes // 8. Nike Metcon
A lot of you ask me what my favorite tennis shoes or athletic shoes are, and that’s a loaded question for sure! I love so many different pairs and all for different reasons. Since I’m wearing athletic shoes the large majority of the time, I’m picky about which ones I keep around. I’ve tried so many sneakers throughout the years, but these have been my tried and true, ride or die sneakers.
Several of these shoes have lasted through Burn Bootcamp, running around doing errands, and keeping up with two little boys pushing a double stroller, ha! Trust me when I say, these options won’t disappoint.
Best Athletic Shoes For Women:
1. New Balance Fuel Core // This sneaker does it all with the women’s FuelCore Nergize from New Balance. From the gym to a power walk around the block, these sneakers rock! The great lightweight athleisure shoe I use for low-intensity workouts!
2. Fresh Foam Sport // Another great lightweight sneaker with a breathable design and fresh foam insole for superior cushioning. I wear these while running around with the kids!
3. Cloud X Running Shoe // From high-intensity training to running, this lightweight crossover shoe sits on signature zero-gravity foam for both comfort and performance. You will most likely see me wearing these during my Burn workouts!
4. Adidas Edge Lux Running Shoes // This sneaker has everything you need to stay comfortable during your whole workout. Made for indoor and outdoor running. They combine lightweight feel with springy cushioning for optimal comfort. My go-to for comfort and style. I wear these for walks with the fam and occasional HIIT workouts!
5. Cloud Running Shoe // Runner-tech performance meets all-day comfort in a hybrid running/lifestyle shoe that goes the distance on the road or around town. Feels like walking on a cloud, seriously. Eric wears these to work every day. Great for any job that requires you to be on your feet all day!
6. Cloud Swift Running Shoe // Engineered to outpace the demands of urban running, this sock-fit sneaker sports a ribbed lacing cage that locks comfortably to the springy foam sole. This is the ultimate running shoe and great for HIIT workouts.
7. Adidas Women’s Ultraboost Running Shoes // Another athletic shoe fave of mine! Get that best-ever feeling on every run or workout. These neutral shoes have stretchy knit material that allows ventilation in key sweat zones to help you stay cool. Energy-returning cushioning and a flexible outsole work together to give you a smooth ride from touch-down to toe-off. Excellent for HIIT and boot camp style classes and runs!
8. Nike Metcon // More stability and durability in the Metcon 5 training shoe. This shoe features a wider heel and a removable insert that adds offset during your heavy lifts and high-impact training. The highest-rated shoe for HIIT workouts!