Shop The Amazon Favorites Post Here:
1. On Cloud Shoes // Y’all have heard me go on and on about these shoes but it’s because I seriously love them! I highly, highly recommend!
2. Leggings // These are best-selling leggings! This is a great closet staple going into fall weather.
3. Pajamas Set // These are a Nordstrom lookalike for WAY less! They’re nursing friendly with functional buttons. They would be so cute monogrammed and given as a gift! They come in many different colors.
4. Leopard Cardigan // Under $40 and a great option for fall when it’s still pretty warm. Layer this with a black cami so you don’t sweat to death!
5. Women’s No Show Socks | Toddler’s Black Socks | Toddler’s Color-Toe Socks // With back-to-school season, you might have realized no one in your house has matching socks! This is a great time to stock up on new essentials.
6. Kids’ New Balance Shoes // These are a great fall staple for kids! I know we get the boys new shoes before the school year so they have a fresh pair to wear every day.
7. Running Shorts // These are my Lululemon lookalikes! Love that you can get the high end look for a fraction of the price!
8. Storage Dresser Unit // I keep this in my closet to organize all of my activewear! It’s a great option for organizing if you’re trying to get a little more structure in your life for back-to-school!
9. Dry Erase Calendar Board // This is great for more back-to-school organization and keeping all of the schedules and meal planning in order!
10. Car Phone Mount // This is a major best-seller! I need to be hands-free in the carpool line so this has been a game-changer for me when taking calls in the car.
11. Bento Lunch Box // This is a huge back-to-school essential for packing lunches.
12. Bedding Sheets // These are the ONLY sheets Eric likes! They were a 2020 best seller of all last year.
13. Wood Bead Garland // These are super affordable! I love to style the beads on my coffee table and dining room table for a little “fall refresh”.
14. Carpet Spot Remover // This is just a great “mom essential” to have handy for those never ending messes.
15. Storage Bin // This is good tool to have in your home for keeping school artwork, paperwork, and other important documents for the school year organized.
16. Anxious Bible Study Book // This is a new Bible study by Lifeway Women that is all about finding the peace that God provides through His Word!