Photos by Magen Davis Photography
This post is sponsored by Ball® Home Canning; however, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Whole30® is such a wonderful reset for our bodies as we focus for 30 days on WHOLE nutrition and detoxing the sugar + processed foods! However one thing that can be difficult about Whole30® is the lack of convenience for simple things like dressings.
I will say there is so much more readily accessible in grocery stores that is Whole30® approved now than there was the first year I did Whole30® (back in 2015 I think). However, those products can be on the pricier side and it’s always fun to learn a new hack/recipe to make healthy eating simpler, am I right?
I recently discovered this Dump Ranch recipe that fits my recipe criteria:
- Must only call for ingredients that are easy to find at a normal grocery store! 😉
- Must be simple in the process + quick! Mama doesn’t have time for a lengthy recipe!
- Must be delicious!
What’s even better is how convenient it is to pack my Dump Ranch on the go in my Ball® jars! Whether it’s packing a homemade condiment or dressing for lunch, filling your jar with a yummy salad, or even making iced tea or coffee to take with you during Intermittent Fasting, Ball® Canning provides practicality to Whole30®!
Ball® jars come in a variety of sizes and are the perfect durable vessel to keep Whole30® happening with a busy lifestyle! Right now you can find them at Walmart by clicking HERE! You can earn $1 off any 4 pack or 12 pack of Ball/Kerr jars with ibotta!
There is also a fun “Spin To Win” promotion with prizes like Ball® products (4oz jars with plastic lids, pour-and-measure storage cups), a Whole30® cookbook, a $25 Athleta® gift card, or $10 Visa® gift cards to be used at retailers to pick up your Ball® products! Click HERE to enter to win!
Whole30® Dump Ranch Recipe
- 1 Egg (Room Temperature)
- 1 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Pepper
- ¾ Tsp Onion Powder
- ¾ Tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ Cup Full Fat Coconut Milk
- 1 Handful Cilantro (Or Herb Of Choice)
- Blend with immersion blender for approximately one minute! You can use a regular blender just pulse the herbs at the end after you mix the other ingredients, otherwise it will turn green and change the flavor! This dressing lasts up to one week in the fridge!
SHOP The Whole30® Dump Ranch Recipe Here
PIN This Whole30® Recipe For Later!