A NOTE FROM ME TO YOU
Phew, girls! We made it through the first full week in the month of January. I know a lot of your kids went back to school just like Leyton did!
Eric and I are hosting our annual New Year’s brunch today. We do this every year (with the exception of last year) as a way to get together with our neighborhood friends. We keep it super low key and serve a mimosa bar, breakfast casserole, fruit dip, bacon, cinnamon rolls and something simple for the kids like powdered donuts. It’s always an easy and laid back time to catch up with friends.
This is the perfect time to host brunch because it feels like in January people are slowing down from the craziness of the holidays and we can take time to relax and hang out. This is my encouragement to you to get together with some of your friends who you may not have seen in a while!
I shared with y’all this week about this enneagram marriage book and how much I’ve been enjoying it as I prepare for a Bible study centered around the enneagram. If you’re interested in the enneagram, I highly recommend! You can read more about the enneagram HERE.
I know a lot of you are rocking your Whole30 or FWTFL round. I love hearing all about that in our DM’s or comments each day- on both Facebook and Instagram. Don’t forget on Monday I’m going live at 8:30pm CST with my friend Lindsay from @lifelutzurious to talk about FWTFL and Whole30 and check in with you guys about that and answer any questions you may have. And of course just chat as we always do. 🙂 We’d love to get to know you better and catch up with y’all! Really looking forward to seeing y’all there!
Love you lots! Mean it!
THIS WEEK I ANNOUNCED
- Connected Families offers parenting and family courses! Use code MLWL15 for 15% off.
- European Wax Centers is offering y’all 10% off + first wax free with code MLWL1 at their Auburn, Birmingham, and Tuscaloosa locations!
Click on each post to read!
Click on each post to shop!
COUPON CODES THIS WEEK
- 310 Nutrition is offering free shipping on your order when you use code 310HEATHER11.
- ButcherBox is running an offer for free shipping + free bacon + $15 off! Shop my link here!
- Emma Jane Designs is offering 25% off your order when you use code HEATHER25.
- The Esthetic Loft offers y’all 20% off when you mention MLWL on any services!
- Everyplate is giving y’all 6 FREE meals when you use my code LIFEWELLLOVED30
- Fit Five Meals is offering 15% off their fresh, pre-made meals when you use my code MYLIFE15
- The Glow App is offering 15% off when you use code HEATHER15.
- Grace & Lace has kindly offered y’all $10 off $50 with my code HEATHER10
- Grove Collaborative is offering y’all a deal if you’re a first-time customer! They are giving you the dish soap, hand soap, the multi-surface spray along with the 2-pack of scrubber sponges and the “bubble up” dish container if you spend $20+! If you spend $40 or more you also get a really gorgeous ceramic tray to hold everything!
- Logan and Lenora is offering y’all 15% off when you use the code WELLLOVED
- Loopy Case is offering 10% off with code MYLIFEWELLLOVED
- Navy Hair Care is offering 30% off everything with code MLWL (excluding travel sizes)
- Nourish Foods is offering $20 off your first order when you use code HEATHER20
- Safe + Fair allergy-free foods is offering 20% off + always free shipping when you use code WELLLOVED20
- Sequin NYC Jewelry is offering 20% off using the code HEATHER20
- Tula is offering y’all 20% off with code MLWL20
- Viiva is giving y’all 10% off of their products when you use code MLWL
- WearNYLA is giving you guys 15% off with code HEATHER15
- ZOE Strollers has offered you 10% off using code MLWL
Thanks for following along this week! Be sure to subscribe so you never miss a post!