Keep scrolling for unique Christmas gifts for mom below!
1. Delilah Home 100% Organic Cotton Bed Sheet Collection // I’m thrilled to partner with Delilah Home to bring you the finest luxurious 100% organic cotton and hemp linens on the market … talk about an amazing gift! I love that Delilah Home “believes that what you put on your body is as important as what you put in it.” Their bedding and towels are made with 100% high-quality certified organic materials, and they’re also the first U.S. home textile brand to earn the Vegan certification seal of approval and we are held to the stringent Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS). Use code MLWL to save 15% and get free shipping on orders over $100.
2. Marble Travel Makeup Case // I never travel without mine!
3. Foot Spa
4. Personalized Bracelets // Add the name of grandchildren for a sentimental touch!
5. Charcuterie Board // You can have this beautiful board personalized with a last name!
6. The Gathering Place Book // This beautiful book isThis beautiful book is filled with recipes and hospitality tips! Pair this with my Busy Mom’s Meal Planning Ebook for a super cute and practical gift! Click HERE and use code FALL30 to save 30%!
7. Shop Avara Top // This lightweight top is so versatile. It can be worn through multiple seasons, either on it’s own or paired with a denim jacket or cardigan. If your mom or mother-in-law loves a touch of leopard (just like I do), then she will love this top and reach for it constantly!
8. Think Royln The Trinity Bag // The sporty + chic gift that might just win you “favorite daughter-in-law” status! Ok, jokes aside, I love this bag– it’s a great shape with two detachable straps to wear it multiple ways and alllll the pockets to keep everything organized! Personally, I think her favorite pocket will be the front zip-around pocket with an easy access credit card holder, perfect to slip a few grandkid photos into!
9. Stacked Skincare Microneedling Tool // Is skincare one of the things you and your mother-in-law have in common? Give her the gift of self-care with this microneedling tool that rejuvenates, refines, brightens, and smooths! Did you know the secret skincare experts aren’t telling you: by nature, skin is designed to keep things out, not let things in. That means that our skincare regimen is only as effective as our skin’s ability to absorb ingredients! This is why aesthetician Kerry Benjamin created StackedSkincare, the 4x award-winning skincare brand with over 6500+ 5 star reviews. Kerry, alongside an industrial designer, custom engineered at-home facial tools. Grab this microneedling tool for anyone on your shopping list – or pass this link along to whoever is buying for YOU! Use code MLWL150 for 15% off on orders over $75!
10. Personalized Watercolor Portrait // This would be a beautiful addition to any home!
12. Leopard Tumbler
13. ZAGS Lowtide Lounger | Coolin’ It Cardi Coverup | Seaside Skirt // Perfect for the person in your life who loves the beach as much as I do! I love the caftan I have from ZAGS, which would be a great gift, as well as their new UPF50+ Lowtide Loungers/Seaside Skirts, especially paired with the Coolin It Cardigans…talk about CUTE!
14. Amazon Echo Show // A fun way to keep in touch!
15. 7E Wellness Personalized Toning Facial Holiday Kit // You can’t go wrong with gifting skincare goodies! This personalized toning facial set from 7E Wellness gives a spa treatment and results at home and can be controlled via an app on your phone. The Myolift QT Plus (™) is a smart device that offers technology curated by estheticians and industry experts. Click here to see all the benefits!
16. The Wonder Reels // One of the most thoughtful gifts you can give to a grandmother or yourself this year! Wonder Reels takes your raw, unfiltered, scattered phone photos and curates and transforms them into magical stories that you can gift or preserve and enjoy for years to come. All edits are 3-5 minutes long and can be purchased as one or bundles of 3 or 10. You get one year from purchase date to redeem.
Every single year I am flooded with questions about what to buy for your mother and mother-in-law! This shopping category is definitely a challenging one. Not to worry, I’ve included tried and true gift ideas to make sure your mother-in-law feels appreciated and loved!