Since Earth Day wasn’t too long ago, and you know I’ve talked about healthier, more all natural living on the blog previously here and here, I wanted to pop in and give you an update on a few more things we’ve switched over to for a more health-minded home.
1. All-natural odor remover: I’m a big fan of Fresh Wave odor remover for the nursery by the diaper pail.
2. All-natural dishwashing soap: It was a small switch we could make to get everything we eat off of toxin free.
3. Eliminating Processed Foods: We’ve recently started buying sprouted grains bread which is even better according to some doctors than whole wheat, all-natural protein bars, protein powder and peanut butter.
4. Tom’s of Maine: Using all natural hygienic products is another simple switch that can add up in the big picture to keep your home as chemical-free as possible. These little changes add up, folks! I am excited to see that Tom’s of Maine has added a new men’s deodorant to their lineup that doesn’t have anti-perspirant. The hubs typically has a bad reaction to deodorants with this in it, so I’m glad for him to have a new and more health conscious deodorant to try!
Tom’s of Maine Made to Matter Collection consists of:
- Luminous White Toothpaste: Their most advanced natural whitening toothpaste that is safe for enamel, and is gluten and paraben free
- Wicked Cool! Deodorant: Their 1st natural deodorant made just for boys and girls, providing 24-hour odor protection and free of aluminum, parabens, and artificial fragrances.
- North Woods Men’s Deodorant: Their first natural antiperspirant made for men that provides all day odor and wetness protection without petrochemicals, artificial fragrances, or irritation
Have you been to Target lately? That’s probably a silly question, especially if you’re a mom. They have a new whole Made to Matter collection. All the products in this collection are free of artificial dyes, fragrances, flavors and preservatives, and are never tested on animals. Tom’s of Maine is launching new products in this collection, available excusively at Target. And of course, don’t forget at Target you can use the cartwheel offer to get an even better deal.
It’s definitely worth checking out! What’s your favorite earth and health conscious change you’ve made?