NEW from the makers of My ALL TIME FAVORITE Liquid Collagen… NEW Hormone Health products to show us how to balance hormones!
Did you know?
- There are about 3.9 billion women in the world.
- An estimated 80% of women of all ages will suffer from a hormone imbalance at some point in their life.
Have you ever struggled with:
- period cramps
- sore breasts
- heavy flow
- mood swings
- brain fog
- hot flashes
- and low energy when it comes to your cycle?
Here’s the thing: hormone issues are very common, but they’re not normal!
We need to stop normalizing the symptoms of hormone problems.
It’s time we find relief and lean into LOVING OUR BODIES through taking care of our hormones!
How To Balance Hormones With This NEW Supplement
The makers of my Liquid Collagen just released something HUGE!
If you’ve been wondering how to balance hormones… look no further! Yes, you read that right – a huge new announcement called <<<Project 23… and now released as Ova>>> for women’s hormonal health…
- MENSTRUATION (hello, Miss Flo)
- Y’all. I shared this on my Instagram highlight called Hormone Health but when I started taking it for week 1 of my period, I could NOT believe how different my period was. Normally my flow is heavy all the way up to day 4 or 5 but NOT this time. It tapered off on day 3… like WHAT?! And I didn’t feel as bloated past day 2. I am SO excited to see these changes in week 1 of taking it! I can’t imagine how much better my next period will be after I have the full effects of taking Project 23 // Ova to help support my body as it preps throughout the whole cycle as well! Whoop whoop!
- & MENOPAUSE
We rarely talk about these things, and honestly, I don’t know why!
And mama, you don’t have to live your life in a fog, these are some of the BEST YEARS of your life with your babies, mamas. Don’t give that up.
You have to show up and FIGHT for your health… let me help you!
A lot of women suffer in silence and are treated with solutions that simply mask underlying issues, and provide long-term, serious side effects because of the synthetic hormones prescribed to them! Not anymore!
Let’s dive into what I’m learning about these exciting new products! If you struggle with your periods, be sure to listen to episode 18 of my podcast (Healthy With Heather Brown) where I chatted with Nicole Jardim – and learn more about how these products can help, too!
I’m seriously SO pumped that I got to be a part of a focus group for these amazing new Modere WOMEN’S HORMONAL PRODUCTS prior to the launch.
As our bodies respond to the different phases of our cycles, we need micronutrients and support to fully support our bodies so they can thrive like they’re designed to!
Ova takes a unique approach to hormonal health by addressing these biochemical responses with easy-to-use, customizable products that sync to your needs.
It’s all herbal, so NO hormones or yucky soy isoflavone stuff!
These 3 formulas are designed to be taken throughout your monthly cycle and support your body’s energy metabolism, detoxification process, inflammatory response, mood, and more during your menstrual cycle and the phases of menopause. You can see how the formulas help support your HORMONES with the ingredient breakdown below!
Testimonials About The OVA Hormone Health Products
Below are messages I have received with feedback about the MENSTRUAL products!
Below is a message I have received with feedback about the MENOPAUSE products!
How To Balance Hormones: WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Helps relieve cramps*
- Helps ease bloating*
- Promotes clear-looking skin*
- Supports energy levels*
- Supports iron metabolism*
- Supports liver health*
- Supports healthy blood flow*
- Supports urinary tract health*
- Supports antioxidant capacity*
How To Order & Try The New OVA Supplement:
Preorders started FEBRUARY 21, 2023 and the BIG REVEAL happens MARCH 10, 2023.
When you preorder, you will SAVE $5 on the NEW menstrual or menopausal formulas, OR SAVE $10 on preorder collections featuring Modere Axis TreBiotic paired with our women’s health products.
** AS ALWAYS, I AM NOT A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL. Please always consult with your doctor if your period is over 32 days or before starting new supplements.**
Y’all, don’t you think it’s time for us to reinvent our hormone story?! We DO NOT have to settle!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
If you are looking for posts on my favorite Modere supplements, head here!