A Note from Me to You
I’m back from my trip to the Hilton in Sandestin, Florida and y’all it’s been a week! My trip to the sunshine state definitely lifted my spirits and made me feel a lot better for the time I was there…but I am for sure still on the mend! The doctor told me yesterday that I’m unfortunately still sick with some kind of bacterial infection and need more rest! I started an antibiotic and got some strong cough medicine and hope to bounce back quickly…especially since today is Leyton’s birthday!
I really appreciate y’all hanging in with me while I put myself back together this week and get myself better for my girl gang over here! I was super encouraged by your prayers and words of encouragement this week…thanks for sharing and being vulnerable with me in what God’s been teaching you lately. I loved reading your responses on my Instagram post the other night.
THIS WEEK’S BEST SELLERS
DEALS THIS WEEK
THIS WEEK ON MY LIFE WELL LOVED
Click to read each post!
CLICK TO READ: ALL the BEST of the Labor Day Sales!
CLICK TO READ: My Favorite Finds from the Soca Denim Sale! Hurry! Ends Monday!
CLICK TO READ: My Recap of My Hilton Sandestin Trip!
CLICK TO READ: All of YOUR Most-Asked Questions from August
THIS WEEK ON INSTAGRAM
Click on each photo to shop!
THIS WEEK I ANNOUNCED
- Next round of Faster Way to Fat Loss starts 9/9! Sign up with my coach Alex McCune and learn more here.
- We are starting the intermittent fasting challenge next Monday, 9/9! This is a premise of FWTFL. If you don’t know what it is, it is basically a cycle of between periods of eating and fasting. Most people already “fast” every day (while you’re asleep!) but this challenge will help you extend that period just a bit longer! You don’t have to be signed up for FWTFL to take part! It’s going to be a super fun challenge and I hope you’ll join me!
- Join us 9/14 for the FREE Patriot Ruc at Good People Brewing!
- September is going to be a super fun month here at MLWL! We’re taking the month to really be another thank you to y’all for getting me to 100K on Instagram! There will be loads of fun giveaways, YOUR stories featured and more! I just want to really show y’all my appreciation for continuing to be here and supporting me!
COUPON CODES FROM THIS WEEK
- Belibea extended my coupon code! Use code HEATHER for 35% off anything on their site. CLICK HERE to shop!
- Nourish Foods and I have teamed up to offer an amazing discount to you! It’s an exciting time of year for families, but a busy time as well. That’s why Nourish is providing an exclusive offer to YOU. Use referral code HEATHER20 to get $20 off your first order when you sign up by August 31, 2019.
- Fit Five Meals is allows me to stay on track with what I need to be eating. I don’t have to worry about eating something I shouldn’t just because I’m pressed for time- we all know how that goes! You can use my code MYLIFE15 for 15% off their fresh, pre-made meals.
- Grove Collaborative is offering y’all a deal if you’re a first-time customer! They are giving you the dish soap, hand soap, the multi-surface spray along with the 2-pack of scrubber sponges and the “bubble up” dish container if you spend $20+! If you spend $40 or more you also get a really gorgeous ceramic tray to hold everything!
- Safe + Fair allergy-free foods is offering 20% off + always free shipping when you use code WELLLOVED20. We love their popcorn quinoa chips or the birthday cake or blueberry cinnamon , they’re the perfect snack and a great addition for school lunchboxes since they’re allergy free!
- The Esthetic Loft offers y’all 20% off when you mention MLWL on any services! That is where I get my lash extensions done and they come out amazing every single time!
- The Glow App is offering 15% off when you use code HEATHER15. Get your spray tan, manicure, makeup and more done at home!
- Burn Bootcamp is offering a Commit2Fit 6 Week Challenge for only $99! Classes are offered Monday through Friday, new camps begin on 8/26! Don’t miss out on personalized focus meetings, free childcare, effective workouts to help you get results and more! I’ve been going for several months now and love it!